21- investigation

The snow god thought, keeping one dragon eye really was a bit strange. But since his benefactor explained the reason for keeping it, it wasn't like he could throw it away.

He scrutinized the dragon pearl under the sun, finding that the pearl was indeed very beautiful. This was also his first time slaying a dragon, so it was of extraordinary significance, and thus kept it as a treasure.

After waking up that time, he met a god other than him for the first time, although he didn't know who they were. The snow god was not sleepy, so he walked out of the snowy mountain, saw the outside world, and got acquainted with many gods.

The wind god, the rain god, the thunder god, the flower god... they wore colorful divine robes, each one extremely beautiful.

There were many nature gods, but the black-robed god who saved him that day was not among them.

He asked his new friends, but all of the gods expressed that they had never seen such a god.

That black-robed god didn't seem to exist in this world at all.

The snow god searched for a long time, but never found him.

Even till this day.

"Mr. Qi, Mr. Qi?"

Qi Baicha looked up: "Hm?"

In front of him was a male teacher coworker who taught history for classes three and four. He was surnamed Deng, just graduated from a normal university and hadn't been working for long, was unmarried, and was extremely obsessed with the female celebrity called Fang Ya'er.

"You were just staring at your hand and spacing out; you didn't even respond when I called you." Mr. Deng said, "Did you hear what I said just now?"

Qi Baicha thought about it for a moment.

What did he just say...

"Sorry, perhaps I didn't rest well last night." Qi Baicha apologized, "What did Mr. Deng say?"

"You actually were spacing out, no wonder you didn't react even when there were such big movements outside." Mr. Deng muttered, unable to restrain the excitement on his face, "Fang Ya'er! My goddess!! They just said that my goddess is coming! It's a pity that I didn't see anything when I hurried down. She should have gone directly to the North Campus to record the program."

Qi Baicha nodded: "Hm... so?" Did this have anything to do with him?

Mr. Deng excitedly held Qi Baicha's hand: "Mr. Qi, can you accompany me to visit the North Campus and take a look?"

Qi Baicha quickly drew his hand back: "Mr. Deng, can't you go by yourself? I still have homework to grade here..."

"I'll grade it for you!" Mr. Deng said boldly, his hands clasped together, "Mr. Qi, I'm begging you to just help me. I, I, I'm actually nervous, if I go alone I might not be able to walk or dare to go up to her and talk..."

Qi Baicha reminded him: "Even if you went, there would be bodyguards and staff members who wouldn't let others enter."

Mr. Deng said expectantly: "I'll just take a look from a distance. You know how much I like Fang Ya'er. If I can just get a glance of her, I can die without regret."

Qi Baicha thought for a while, and didn't refuse: "Okay."

After the third years finished their college entrance examinations, the teaching buildings in the North Campus emptied. It was normally completely deserted, today being a rare day with bustling noise.

The program group staff was checking the props and equipment, and many students surrounded them on one side.

Because the crew came to occupy the field, today's morning exercises were cancelled, and the students suddenly had a lot of free time. Next to the third years' teaching building were all students who had rushed over from the South Campus to see the liveliness after morning reading. Additionally, many teachers also stopped to watch.