24- guest

Originally, in this show, besides professional music and acting teachers who were invited, the other teachers were supposed to be different amateurs found on-site. However, Qi Baicha joined, and such a beautiful face definitely couldn't be wasted. So, off the top of his head, the director decided that he would be an all-arounder, and would teach all of the subjects except music and acting.

The highlight of the show was its music and acting. Those were the guests' professions; those were what they were proficient in. There was no place for outsiders to show off. There weren't going to be many scenes of the other classes, and the difficulty of what was to be taught wouldn't be high. Especially in the physical education class, the teacher only needed to stand there and give orders, basically no different from a tool man.
t/n: tool man = someone who works hard but gets little in return

Most of the shots would still be of the "students," and wouldn't let the teachers overshadow them. But Qi Baicha was naturally too awe-inspiring, if he became even more eye-catching, it would be from his own ability.

Before officially participating in the filming of the program, makeup was also required. A makeup artist brought Qi Baicha to a dressing room, and invited him to take a seat, a professional smile on her face: "Mr. Qi, I am one of the program group's makeup artists, and my last name is Liu. Now I need to apply foundation on you; tilt your face up a little."
t/n: used the formal "you" (used throughout their conversation)

The makeup artist was the girl whose head Fang Ya'er threw eyeshadow at earlier. The program provided a total of two makeup artists, who were responsible for doing makeup for the guests and amateurs. Of course, the students and teachers didn't need heavy makeup, but it wasn't like the celebrities could actually appear bare-faced on cameras.

— Besides Jiang Yan, who had beauty that could kill, who also dared to broadcast live right after getting up, even if he had bedhead.

Getting a salary meant having to work. Young adults didn't have the qualifications to be hypocritical. Even if they were badly wronged, they would still have to continue working after cleaning up.

If it weren't for the bits of eyeshadow powder on her hair that hadn't yet been washed clean, it would've been impossible to see what had befallen her just now from her smiling face.

Qi Baicha lifted his face up slightly, acting quite cooperatively.

The makeup artist's breathing stagnated, unexpectedly stunned.

... Too beautiful.

She worked in the entertainment industry, and she had seen countless handsome men and beautiful women. When applying makeup on Qin Yirou earlier, she was amazed at her perfect skin condition. She didn't know how she maintained it either, and had never seen anyone with better skin than Qin Yirou.

But now, she has seen it.

In front of her was an amateur, who looked better than any celebrity she had ever seen.

The young man raised his head slightly, putting his slender hands on the armrests, and had winding cyan veins. His eyelashes were long and distinct, and he had a pair of eyes gentle enough to make people willingly drown in them. His skin was snow white, without any pores, his facial features all exquisite; even the contours were impeccable.

How was this skin natural? It was like he was a person made of snow.

Although she was an extremely experienced senior makeup artist, and could tell whether a person had oily or dry skin at a glance, or what kind of cosmetics was suitable for someone, at this moment, she didn't know where to start.

There was no need to apply foundation. Even if the lightest shade was applied to the young man's face, it would darken him.

This face itself was perfect enough as is; there was no need for any retouching.