26- candy

Mr. Fu really knew how to understand via analogy, as well as how to apply his knowledge.

Qi Baicha used a red pen to draw a check mark.

It was just said that problems with no solutions meant that there were no ways to use elimination. Mr. Fu turned around just to use this way to tell him, Mr. Fu's love for him was also true.

It was much more diligent than that cheesy Baidu love story from before.

Jiang Yan was completely out of the loop, not knowing that the two in front of him were passing notes under his nose at all.

He only felt puzzled. Was this problem funny? Why were Fu Mingye and Qi Baicha smiling?

The fox was destined to never get the answer.

Jiang Yan and Fu Mingye had never been exposed to the relevant knowledge before, so they didn't know anything about it, just like how a diplomat who was proficient in multiple languages couldn't communicate with an insect. It was basically some cross-species thing.

Humans were the creatures most similar to gods. They had god-like bodies, and were known as the most spiritual things in the world. But humans and gods were still separated by an extremely large chasm, as they were two completely different races.

There was even less to say about the fox.

However, they couldn't be underestimated. They hadn't learned it before, but once they did, they would understand it much faster than ordinary people.

After listening carefully to Qi Baicha's lecture, the two assignments returned to Qi Baicha were all correct.

Qi Baicha lamented about the fox's intelligence, as he really was smart.

He didn't lament about Fu Mingye. He thought that Fu Mingye deliberately used up the opportunity to ask for help only because he was jealous — although this indeed was one of the reasons.

But he didn't expect that Fu Mingye really didn't understand it.

Qi Baicha's filter for his husband was ten layers thick.

After the tutoring session was finished, they returned to the original class.

Upon entering the door, the lazy, pen-playing, and gossiping guests lying on their tables suddenly became energetic.

With the camera there, it was impossible for them to communicate or cheat, and it became downright boring for a while.

"Return to your seats and continue answering your questions." Qi Baicha said to Jiang Yan and Fu Mingye.

The other guests had already finished what they needed to do, so now everyone was basically waiting for the two of them.

While Jiang Yan and Fu Mingye were doing the problems, Qi Baicha collected everyone else's answer sheets for correction. After those were graded, Jiang Yan and Fu Mingye were pretty much done.

At last, the results came out: Cui Hao got one wrong, Fang Ya'er got three wrong, Qin Yirou got one wrong, and Liu Kaisheng, Jiang Yan, and Fu Mingye got them all right.

Yu Yin handed in a blank sheet.

— It wasn't exactly a blank sheet; he drew a fierce Squidward and a soft SpongeBob on the answer sheet. The drawings were quite lifelike.

Qi Baicha: "... Your drawing's not bad."

He felt that after the program aired, the public's inherent impression of celebrities with lower cultural levels than normal would become even harder to break.