30- mysophobic

To make sure Fang Ya'er body was occupied by someone else, the next step was to extract the soul.

They were under the camera lenses the whole day, and the male and female dormitories were separated at night. The only opportunity for action was during the evening.

However, as soon as the afternoon recording was over, and the sun had not yet set, Fu Mingye pulled Qi Baicha away: "Take you out to eat."

Qi Baicha said: "I still have something—"

"Is it more important than me?" Fu Mingye looked back at him.

He looked very calm, and if Qi Baicha said he had something important to do, he would agree understandingly.

It was just that he would be very unhappy, very unhappy.

"..." Qi Baicha said, "Nevermind."

Between family and work, he chose the former.

It didn't matter if he went on strike for a day. If he let Mr. Fu, who had already been jealous once, start sulking again, he was afraid that this guy would be so angry he would suffer from insomnia the whole night.

Fu Mingye instantly showed a happy smile: "Let's go."

———

They came to the most lively street of food vendors in S City's Xicheng District. The sky was dark by the time they got off the bus. The day had just ended, and the people's nightlife had also just begun. The street was bustling with crowds of people, vendors on both sides yelling and shouting, rich fragrances of various foods and thick smoke flooding the air.

They had been here before. When the two first started dating, Fu Mingye brought him to every corner of S City to eat. This entire street of food vendors would of course not be let off either. However this place was too far from home, and there were so many things they could eat throughout the whole city, so they didn't come often.

Fu Mingye was still wearing a school uniform and a black baseball cap. He was full of youthfulness and unruliness, like an actual high school student. On the other hand, Qi Baicha had a slender body, with a temperament of gentleness that had precipitated over the years, looking quite sophisticated.

Like a pair of brothers. Qi Baicha was the elder brother and Fu Mingye was the younger brother.
t/n: not literally...

"What do you want to eat?" Fu Mingye asked.

Qi Baicha thought about it for a while: "The skewers from last time."

Last time they came, he had even disdained it for being unhygienic. Fu Mingye had bought a large amount of skewers to share with him. Qi Baicha loved cleanliness, and couldn't bear to hold the greasy bamboo skewers in his hand. Eating it would get oil all over his mouth, so he had politely declined.

Fu Mingye forcefully stuffed a bunch of skewers into his hands: "Just take a bite."

Qi Baicha looked at his hands that had instantly become greasy: "..." There was an urge to kill.

His hands had already gotten dirty, and he had to wash them anyway, so he frowned and took a bite.

Then — so fragrant.

Even now, he was still thinking about that taste.

"Okay, I'll just buy five beef skewers and two squid skewers. Do you want rice cakes? Let's add another skewer of rice cakes..." Fu Mingye took Qi Baicha's body into consideration, "You're not allowed to eat a lot of fried food. Eat a little bit of something else to pad your stomach."