Incorrect Quotes: 8!

Future Ruddiger here! HAS IT REALLY BEEN 8?!?!

(I hope people aren't getting tired of these. But I think this will be the last one for a little while)

Let's just hop into it! :D
----------

Ruddiger (human/author): *stares at Ruddiger the raccoon*
Ruddiger (raccoon): *stares at Ruddiger the human/author*
Both Ruddigers: *stares each other down because they share a name*
Y/n: *whispers to Varian* How much longer do you think this will last?
Varian: *whispers to Y/n* Maybe it was a bad idea to name Ruddiger after Ruddiger.
Y/n: I-uh? Which Ruddiger after which Ruddiger?
Varian: What?
Varian, Y/n: *argues about which Ruddiger was named after which Ruddiger*
Both Ruddigers: *chitters/yells/argues about who should have the name Ruddiger and who should change their name*

•••

Rapunzel: What was the most random thing you've walked in on this week?
Y/n: I went over to Varian's house to hang out. Quirin had opened the door for me when I knocked. He told me that Varian was in the bathroom wiping a failed experiment off of himself. Quirin let me in and I went to the bathroom. I opened the bathroom door to see Varian with wet hair, a towel around his waist and he was holding a hair brush, singing into it and pretending it was a microphone.
Varian: Y/n! I told you not to tell anyone!
Y/n: In my defense... *says quietly* it was kinda really hot.
Varian: *heard what Y/n had said* What'd ya say?
Y/n: Don't push your luck in me calling you that again.

•••

Y/n: *walks into the room* I just ate a 4-leaf clover.
Varian: Why?
Y/n: Because you said a 4-leaf clover was good luck!
Varian: I-... I quit. *walks out of the room*

•••

Varian: *to Y/n's father* May I marry Y/n?
Y/n's father: No.
Varian: May I marry Y/n?
Y/n's father: No.
Varian: You like me. You just don't want Y/n to get married. Admit it.
Y/n's father: No.

•••

Varian: *eats ice cream*
Y/n: *yells from kitchen* Do you know who ate the last of my ice cream?!
Varian: *looks down at ice cream bucket in his hands*
Varian: *throws bucket out the nearest window*
Varian: No.
Y/n: I bet it was Eugene. See you later Varian.

•••

Y/n: *giggling like a fan girl over a movie*
Varian: What's so funny, Babe.
Y/n: *quickly turns off tv* Nothing.
Varian: Turn it back on.
Y/n: Uh... Ruddiger!
Ruddiger: *runs into room*
Y/n: *gives Ruddiger remote*
Ruddiger: *takes remote in mouth*
Y/n: Go take it away and never let anyone find it! I'll pay you in apples later.
Ruddiger: *runs up Varian's back and to his shoulder* *slides remote down Varian's shirt in the back* *turns to Y/n* *gives Y/n thumbs up and scurries away*
Y/n: That backfired.
Varian: *stares at Y/n* *quickly grabs remote out of his shirt and turns on the tv*
Tv: *starts playing Y/n's favorite movie/tv show* *shows scene with (your favorite tv/movie character... besides Varian)*
Varian: Ugh! Y/n. I told you to stop crushing on them! I'm your boyfriend. This isn't an open relationship.
Y/n: *sighs and looks at their feet* I know. I'm sorry.

•••

Varian: *drinking a smoothie*
Y/n & Ruddiger: *sneaking up on Varian from behind*
Ruddiger: *chitters loudly* *jumps onto Varian's head*
Y/n: *pokes Varian's shoulder*
Varian: *screams loudly like a girl* AHHHHHHHHH!!! *spills smothie on Ruddiger by accident*
Y/n: *aggressively laughs*
Ruddiger: *pouts as smoothie drips off of him*

•••