Chapter 7

People started to trickle in. The view count got up to 10000. Clara started to cry.

"What do you want wittle baby?" Bucky asked.

Bucky put Clara on the changing table.

"Aww you just couldn't hold it in could you," Bucky said. "That's okay. You're just a wittle baby. And wittle baby's shit in diapers."

The crowd was laughing. They were feeding off of Clara's humiliation. Bucky cleaned Clara up putting her into a new diaper after fingering her pussy. The crowd was ecstatic at the sounds Clara was making. He gave her a pacifier to suck on which she greedily took. Bucky took Clara to a chair and started to feed her formula.

"Aww look at the wittle baby," Bucky said. "So adorable. Now we got to burp you."

Bucky took Clara over his shoulder and started to burp her. Once Clara finally burped it was Steve's turn. The audience loved seeing Steve the first avenger be such a baby.

"Aww so adorable," Bucky said.

Eventually the crowd trickled out. The view counter turned off.

"Such a good job," Ransom said walking into the room. "I'll turn your husband back to normal. As for your wife, I think I'll keep her like this. To the point where she craves my touch but just can't ask. Might make her act a bit older though."

"No," Bucky said. "Turn Clara back too please."

"Nope," Ransom said. "Clara's mine. She always has been mine."

"No she's not," Bucky said. "She's ours."

"So naive," Ransom said. "You guys don't have the same passion for her I have."

A guard gave Steve a shot to put him back to normal.

"Tell you what why don't we see who Clara wants," Ransom said. "If she goes to you which I doubt then I'll turn her back and she's all yours. If she goes to me I get to keep her. Do we have a deal?"

"Deal," Bucky said.

Ransom took Clara to the center of the two men. One Clara was down he walked away from her. Clara started to crawl towards Bucky. Clara went to Bucky and Bucky picked her up.

"She clearly wants me," Bucky said.

"You can have her," Ransom said. "She never was a good slut anyways. Turn Clara back."

"Right away boss," a goon said.

"What happened?" Steve asked.

"I'll tell you later," Bucky said.

The goon injected Clara turning her mentality back to normal.

"Is Clara okay?" Steve asked.

"Yeah," Bucky said. "She will be."

"Take them to the cell block," Ransom said. "Let them rot like their pathetic excuse for a child."

"Where is he?" Steve asked.

"Where he is is none of your business," Ransom said.
"You have your wife. You're lucky I'm feeling nice today. Or else she would becoming back to my room with me."

"Steve," Clara called out.

"I'm here princess," Steve said.

"What happened?" Clara asked.

"We'll explain later Princess," Steve said.

Two goons took them back to the cell block. They were put into a cell with Shawn after being given clothes.

"Where did they take him Shawn?" Steve asked.

"He's a cell down," Shawn said. "However he can't hear us."

"How do we break out?" Steve asked.

"We have to save him," Shawn said.

"And we will sweetie but for now we have to focus on getting us out of here," Clara said. "What's the plan?"

"You're not strong enough to get out Clara," Bucky said.

"I know I'm not," Clara said. "But they won't stop searching for me. Or you. We need to get Shawn out. If anyone needs to get left behind leave me. I promise you'll be able to find me."

"Ransom wants you though," Bucky said. "Us leaving will make him think he's won."

"He won't," Clara said. "He's sick."

"How do you know?" Steve asked.

"He wouldn't have given up that easy," Clara said. "He wants me and he won't stop til he gets me."

"Wait," Shawn said. "Do you hear that?"

There was marching on the ground. Suddenly the cell door opened.

"I've decided after all I want my slut," Ransom said. "Come on Clara."

"Yes master," Clara said.

Ransom slapped Clara.

"It's daddy to you," Ransom said.

"Yes daddy," Clara said.

Clara got up and then Ransom picked her up. They shut the cell door in the rest of their faces.

"Why's mama cheating?" Shawn said.

"She's just doing what it takes for us to get out of here and grab your brother," Bucky said.

"We're going to do this," Steve said. "Shawn get your brother. Then Bucky and I will get us out of here."

"Yes sir," Shawn said.

Shawn, Bucky, and Steve waited until a goon came to give them their rations. One they were in the killed him grabbing his badge. Shawn went to grab her brother. They broke out of the building grabbing their gear as fast as they could. Once they got back to the jet the went of leaving Clara behind.