2nd Schoolday! CH-29

Bonnie: Hmm... Clemont has a Chespin who is really funny, Ash had a Froakie wich is an amazingly powerful Greninja now and Serena chose Fennekin who was super cute and it now is a beautiful Delphox...

Serena: Make sure you choose the right partner Bonnie.

Ash: Yeah, the one you'll choose now will be your best friend and you'll share loads of memories together.

Meyer: The pokemon you choose will be very special because it is your first. Wichever one you'll choose, I'm sure you will be great together.

Bonnie: I got it! I'm choosing Fennekin! It is because you were always a big sister to me Serena and it is adorable!

"Aww, thanks Bonnie! Make sure you'll take good care of Fennekin!" Serena said as she gave Bonnie a hug.

Bonnie: I will Serena!

Ash: So.. What are you gonna do now Bonnie? Now you've chosen your first pokemon.

Bonnie: First I'm going home and I'll tell Clemont tonight that I'm going on a Journey through Kalos with Fennekin and Dedenne.

Serena: That's great Bonnie! Have you decided what you wanna do?

Bonnie: Yes! I'm going to do gym battles and showcases together!

Serena: So we'll become rivals! I'm already looking forward to compete with you in the Masterclass!

Ash: And we'll face eachother in Pokemon Leagues!

Meyer: Bonnie I think it's time to go now Ash and Serena will have school soon aswell.

"Oh.." Bonnie said as she looked down sad.

Ash: Don't worry Bonnie! We'll see eachother soon again!

Serena: Yeah, Ash is right! And I'll see you in the showcases remember!

"Pika!" Pikachu said doing a fistbump in the air.

Bonnie: Right! Thanks guys, see you later!

Ash and Serena: Bye Bonnie! Good luck!

Bonnie and mr. Meyer went back home and Ash and Serena started walking back to school.

Serena: Hey Ash, when we get back we've got some spare time before our next lesson starts.

Ash: Yeah, pokemon types right?

Serena: Yes! But what do you wanna do in the meantime?

"I don't know, let's go to the cafeteria and then we'll see I suggest." Ash said as he shrugged his shoulders.

Serena: Yeah, I guess that's what we could do.

They both went inside the school building and made their way over to the cafeteria. When they got there, the students started looking at Ash.

Ash: Serena? Why are they all looking like that at me?

Serena: Hmmm.. What could it be... You beat Calem 6-0 or you are the school/Alolan champion..

Ash: There's no need to be sarcastic you know?

"Sorry" Serena said as she was giggling.

"Can I get everyone's attention!" Ash started to shout.

"Ash! What are you doing!?" Serena wispered loudly as she turned red in embarrassement.

Everyone looked at Ash and Ash said "I know I've beaten Calem and that I'm school champion now but please, I want just to be a normal student just like everyone here."

Everyone nodded and went back to where they were busy with.

Serena: Ash? Since when do you stuff like that?