1

In the early morning, a dawn gradually lit up on the horizon, and the misty Taihu Lake was like a huge mirror, calm and comfortable.

Su Cheng beside Taihu Lake is also slowly awakening in this morning light, like a girl with pink makeup and jade, gracefully taking a self-portrait in the mirror.

In the city of Su, the fog has not yet cleared, and the screams of hawkers have been heard from time to time in the streets and alleys, and the noises are disturbing.

The rickshaw driver drove his rickshaw and trot across the stone arch bridge. The wheels ran across the bluestone road with a creaking sound. As long as he ran fast, he could take advantage of the peak period of work and school to pull a few more times.

I don't know which new wife came to the river with a bucket of clothes. The water was so clear that she couldn't help but look at her reflection, but she didn't know what was going on, she blushed instantly, and the willows were green on both sides of the river. The awning boat swayed gently, lifting up layers of water.

I don't know which naughty boy. He woke up too early and was still crying and crying. The adult was annoyed by hearing it. He picked it up and slapped his butt a few times, and the result was more joyous.

Cuiping took a small package in her hand and walked through the back garden of Lin's house all the way to the back door. Her floral short coat was the uniform style of Lin's maid's. Her hair was slanted into a twisted braid. The embellishment is a red-headed rope. When she passed the garden, she picked off a bunch of sweet-scented osmanthus, put it behind her ears, and the fragrance instantly overflowed.

Going out of the back door is Siping Street, which runs east-west. This street is dotted with large and small houses, all of which are families with better incomes, so they are usually quiet and peaceful.

Go straight to Siping Street and turn left into Sishui Lane. It is a long bluestone road. The road is not wide. There are houses on both sides, but the houses are different in height. You can see that they are people with poor income. Be careful in Sishui Lane. Maybe a basin of water spilled from the open door of a certain house, and the unlucky one just got wet.

Walk out of Sishui Lane and take another turn, which is the more lively Qianguan Street.

It is still early, and many shops have not yet opened for business, but various stalls for eating early are already crowded.

Steamed buns, wontons, braised duck noodles, Yangchun noodles...

Cuiping smelled the aroma of the food all the way, drooling and walked to the door of Jichuntang clothing store, just in time for the little tailor in the store to open the store. There are several stores. It is made up of pieces of wooden boards. Each board is about two palms wide and one finger is thin. When closing the door, install it piece by piece in order, and remove it piece by piece when opening the door. The door panels of Jichuntang are made of mahogany, so each piece The planks are extremely heavy, and the little tailor is only sixteen or seven years old, and he has a thin body and is a bit hard to carry.

Cuiping stood on the side for a long time before realizing the other party, and hurriedly greeted her, "Isn't this sister Cuiping from the Lin family? Come here to take care of the business so early? That's a great start today!"

Cuiping pursed her lips and smiled, "Just you. Sweet mouth." The

little tailor swiftly carried the door panel back to the store and placed it, and hurriedly greeted Cuiping in.

Jichuntang usually accepts custom-made business, let the master come to measure the size, and then return to the workshop to make the finished product and then send it over. This kind of business is usually from large families, and there is business throughout the year. There are many, and there are also custom-made sizes in the store. It is an ordinary person. It only takes place during the New Year. Then there are some emergency products for buying finished products. That is a visit in thousands of eight hundred years. That is a very small number. So Jichuntang Although the name is very popular in Sioux City, the store is actually not big, and there are not many ready-to-wear garments on display. However, the styles are still very complete. Flower cloth, plain cloth, foreign cloth, brocade and silk.