3

When the ship arrived in Guangzhou in the middle of the night, Lin Yiyi faintly heard all kinds of noisy noises. Because of the typhoon, the ship did not dare to stay in Guangzhou for a long time. He honked the whistle the next morning and set off. The next stop was the terminal station, Shanghai.

After only staying on the boat for two days, Lin Yiyi couldn't stand it. I really didn't know how these people got through it.

After noon, there were cheers on the deck. Lin Yiyi and Cui Liu didn't know what was happening outside. When they were about to go out to have a look, Lin Jinghe happened to knock on the door. This time, there was a bright smile on his face. Said: "Hurry up and pack things, and the boat will arrive at the dock soon!"

The cheers from outside were celebrating the arrival of the boat.

Hearing what he said, even Cui Liu, who had always whispered softly, couldn't help but yelled, "Great!"

Lin Yiyi thought, this is indeed very good, she is finally going to face the world that she has created in her own writing. A world transformed from fiction to reality.

About half an hour later, the ship finally docked at Hexiang Wharf in Hongkou. Lin Jinghe and Lin Yiyi and Cui Liu were already on the deck waiting to disembark, and the ship was beaming with joy.

Lin Yiyi followed the crowd and looked up at Shanghai from time to time. This was the most prosperous international metropolis in Asia during the Republic of China. It is even more developed than Hong Kong. In the past, she only felt her charm between the lines of a book. Fortunately to be able to witness it with my own eyes.

Several passenger ships were moored in the port. Lin Yiyi saw that two of them were flying the Japanese flag, the flags were very large, and they were very arrogant, and the others were the United States and Germany.

In addition to passenger ships, there are many cargo ships docked near the pier. There are large ships and small boats, some are unloading and some are loading. Everyone is busy doing this kind of manual work. Most of them are vicissitudes of commoner labor.

There are many well-dressed officials and nobles on the pier. They are either delivered by rickshaws or in small cars, some are on boats and some are picking up relatives and friends. Their faces are full of superior looks. They are the upper class. Unique extravagance.

Lin Yiyi wandered around with her eyes and found that the whole port showed a thriving scene.

But she knows that this is just an illusion. The complexity of the current society is unimaginable by ordinary people. Under the calm appearance, countless surging undercurrents are surging. Aggression, partition, greed, weakness, and poverty are everywhere. Cannibalizing this society, when people's greed is not satisfied, war naturally becomes the best solution to contradictions, and the term eating the weak is widely used in this era.

The moment after stepping off the ship and standing on the ground, Lin Yiyi suddenly felt a sense of down-to-earth happiness.

At this moment, a very festive gongs and drums suddenly sounded from the crowd not far away. Many pedestrians stopped and looked around. They didn't know what happened, Lin Yiyi and the others followed curiously.

Then, she saw a banner held up by the music-playing crowd, which read: Warmly congratulate Miss Lin Waner for her return from overseas!

Lin Yiyi staggered and almost fell to the ground, who on earth did such a stupid thing! If you pick someone up, just pick it up and beat the gongs and drums. Do you want to be so embarrassed!