5

There is really no other way. The man can only accept Lin Yiyi's proposal and take the skirt to the toilet to change it. Go up, she can adjust the elasticity of the strap.

After ten minutes, the man finally came out. He really put on the skirt, but because of his big skeleton, he looked burly and scary. If there is a woman with a figure like this, it is estimated that he will not be able to marry.

Lin Yiyi went to his back and tied him a belt to see the effect, and then went to find him a shawl. After putting it on, he barely covered his stiff shoulders, and then tossed him with his hair. Lin Yiyi felt that he With this attitude of service, it is definitely not expensive to charge him a Patek Philippe pocket watch!

In the end, a handsome, sunny guy, a ugly woman who was frightened by her toss and grow up! Lin Yiyi expressed satisfaction with her masterpiece.

And the man was tossed by her to the end, and from the initial shock slowly became calm. When she announced the completion of the work, he stood up and politely thanked him.

Lin Yiyi suppressed a smile and waved at him, "I wish you success." The

man nodded, without saying much, turned and walked to the door, opened a crack in the door and looked at the situation outside, and found that there were no people patrolling. , Then quickly flashed out.

Lin Yiyi ran to the door and listened carefully to the movement outside through the door. He heard nothing, so he locked the door and went to the window to take a peek. After waiting for a while, he saw a tall woman hurriedly. Out of the hotel, and then walked all the way to the Waibaidu Bridge across the road. In fact, it was weird for a woman to walk on the road at such a late hour. Sure enough, after he walked for a while, someone from behind had already noticed and caught up.

The light there was so dim that Lin Yiyi couldn't see anything in the end.

Leaving the window and returning to the bedside, the delicate pocket watch was quietly placed on the bedside table. Lin Yiyi picked it up and looked at it. She couldn't put it down. When she turned to the back, she found a vaguely engraved character in the middle, and she hurriedly looked closer. , That is a very shallow "season" character.

season! !

The only surname Ji in her book is the male lead Ji Youhong's family!

So the man who has been in the same room with her for several hours is actually her hero? That childhood sweetheart with the heroine, went to study in Europe together, and then was almost sadly reminded of the hero who died on the battlefield by her?

The book did mention that Qin Meng discovered that Ji Youhong was injured. After questioning, he learned that he had participated in an assassination of the Japanese. It was because of the carelessness of his teammates that the operation failed, and he was injured. Helped, he was able to escape smoothly.

Lin Yiyi slapped her tongue. She didn't expect to participate in the storyline so quickly, and she accidentally became a kind person.

Looking at Ji Youhong up close, it seems to be more attractive than what she describes in words. Unfortunately, for such a person, she actually arranged a tragic ending, although in the last updated chapter she only wrote about his experience. He was seriously injured, but in that difficult environment, being seriously injured was basically not far from death. The next chapter should be his death date, but she was passed through before she could write.

Lin Yiyi put the pocket watch back on the cabinet, got up and packed up the blood-stained clothes and pants left by Ji Youhong, and wrapped them in a ball. Thinking about not throwing it casually, he can only put it back in the box and wait to leave. Here again find a chance to throw it away.