51-60

Although the old lady had a good impression of Ji Youhong, she was always on her son's side, so she didn't comment much on Ji Youhong, and even turned her head to persuade Lin Yiyi. If Lin Jingting really disagrees, then she You have to die this heart.

Lin Yiyi understood the position of the old lady, and didn't say any more. Persuading her mindlessly would only be annoying. She knew in her heart that the biggest obstacle to her relationship with Ji Youhong came from Lin Jingting. Just wait for Lin Jingting. Let go, this matter is basically counted, although she has not asked Ji Youhong about the situation there, but she knows that Ji Kun is a reasonable person, so he will not be like Lin Jingting.

Although Lin Yiyi and the old lady clarified the identity of Ji Youhong, the old lady asked the old butler to send a telegram to Lin Jingting in the afternoon to inform him of Ji Youhong's visit.

After receiving the telegram, Lin Jingting quickly returned a copy to the family, in a few very concise and powerful words: Tell me to wait for that stinky girl!

The old lady asked him to send the telegram to Lin Yiyi's yard. Lin Yiyi took it and saw that her hands were shaking, and she instantly remembered how the brother and sister were chasing around the table that day.

Is it going to catch up again?

Lin Jingting said that he should come back by himself, Lin Yiyi thought, when he comes back, should he continue to pretend to be sick or something?

Because of this incident, the old lady's enthusiasm for finding someone for her was instantly extinguished. It may be that when the old lady went to look at the photos she sent, she found that none of them can be seen. There is no way, Ji Youhong. The conditions for him are all top matches. After seeing him, those noble family princes have already become crooked melons.

Without the tossing of the old lady, Lin Yiyi was naturally happy.

In the next few days, Lin Yiyi had nothing to do and started to take Lin Qian around again, but she couldn't find her original leisure and leisure. She knew that although she was in Sioux City, her heart was still in Nanjing.

She still hoped that Lin Jingting could come to Sioux City sooner. Although he said horribly in the telegram, only he could take her out of here. The life in Sioux City was very comfortable, but there were no people she thought of.

Forget about the days, Li Tianye should leave the Dudu Mansion overnight with his wife and son in the two days, and fled directly to Shanghai. When other people reacted and looked for people everywhere, the family had already boarded the ship and headed to the United States. Get rid of this chaotic situation and live their happy life.

In the next period of time, the Governor's House will fall into chaos for a short time, and finally, under the recommendation of the representatives, Ji Kun takes over as the Governor.

In other words, Ji Youhong will soon become the son-in-law of the Dudu's Mansion, and when others see him, he will kindly call the young commander.

Fortunately, the smoking hall had been peacefully closed through negotiation before this, and Lin Jingting's situation was not as dire and fierce as she originally wrote in her book, and he did not need to stand on the cusp of the storm and confront the Ji family.

All people and things are developing in a good direction.

In the afternoon, Lin Yiyi got up for a lunch break and found two girls playing with stones in the yard. The four rounded stones instantly evoked her childhood memories, and Lin Yiyi walked over to collect a share.