61-70

Lin Yiyi didn't know how to deal with her. After all, the palms and backs of her hands were all fleshy. While she felt that Li Yu was pitiful, she couldn't persuade her to say: My brother is too expensive, please leave him.

Lin Jingting was set as a villain from the very beginning, so he has various scum attributes, including the title of his flowery carrot, which was also assigned to him early in the morning.

Even if he has been slowly changing, but his past scum history has become an established fact, even if Lin Yiyi can help him whitewash, he cannot change his past unless she can bring it back to reality and revise this book from the beginning. But this difficulty is obviously greater.

"Sister-in-law, love needs to be fought for. Just like me, even if my brother disagrees with your relationship with You Hong, I have to fight with him to the end. Similarly, if you want to get my brother's love and more Pay attention, you have to try to fight for it."

Li Yu wiped away tears, and said anxiously: "Fighting? But I am no longer a daughter of the capital, what

else should I fight for?" "Attracting someone, external conditions It may be one of the factors, but the more important thing is to rely on personal charm."

"Personal charm?" Li Yu seemed to understand, "Is it better to dress up?"

"Um... More importantly, it is the personality charm that exudes from within!" Faced with Li Yu's serious and attentive listening, Lin Yiyi suddenly felt a sense of responsibility as a life mentor.

"Charm of personality?" Li Yu repeated, confused.

Car slowly parked in front of Zhuang, Yi Yi Lin took the lead off of Li said:. "Come on upstairs, I'll give you training the trainers"

just two out too anxious, attend to wear a jacket, this time off is As soon as the cold wind blew, they were instantly frozen into two popsicles. Lin Yiyi stomped and trot into the store. Li Yu wrapped her feet and did not act as neatly as her, but she also trot in.

The shopkeeper had already lit the heater on the second floor in advance. When Lin Yiyi and Li Yu went up, they avoided the cold. The two of them sat in front of the heater wrapped in warm blankets. The blankets were brought from home before. Lin Yiyi occasionally visited It will be used during rest here.

There was a kettle next to the stove. Lin Yiyi filled the kettle with water as soon as he sat over, and then put it on the stove to boil, preparing to make a cup of hot tea to warm his stomach.

Then, following the great cause of teaching just now, "Where did we talk about it?"

Li Yu rubbed his hands and stretched over the heater. Hearing this, he quickly replied: "Speaking of personality charm."

"Yes, personality charm is very important." Lin Yiyi reiterated her point of view, "To put it simply, it's your personality, temperament, etc."

"You grew up noble and read poetry, you should be more confident, but you face my brother. When I was in trouble, I didn't dare to make eye contact with him. The communication between the two was unilaterally commanded by him, and then you unilaterally obeyed. This is wrong."

Li Yu felt that his outlook on life was in jeopardy. Life, in the end, was told that it was wrong. Then, wouldn't her life of the past 30 years be in vain?

Lin Yiyi was still talking about it: "First of all, you have to be confident, and then, you have to take my brother seriously, don't look like you are my god."