Spiritual 23

Aman made Khushi sleep and thinking about her future, he saw Khushi and caressing her head, he kissed on her forehead and said “I will protect you from every problem Khushi, this is my Promise”.

After he came out from her room and standing outside her room when Arnav kept his hand on his shoulder.

Aman know Arnav is standing behind him and said “I don't know when this will over Arnav, I am scared thinking about Khushi's future”.

Arnav: don't think more Aman, she's very strong minded girl, don't worry after this marriage everything will be fine.

Aman: hope so, where is Aarav??

Arnav: I don't know about him, go and take rest OK? Everything will be taken care of. You just relax.

Saying this Arnav went out from there, Aman still standing when he saw Aarav coming inside the RM. Aman wore the ring which is protect him from Vampire. Aarav is going when Aman came to him, this is their first encounter.

Aman: where were you?? Here we're searching for you.

Aarav: sorry Yar, I was just roaming outside, what happened?? Why you searching for me??

Aman: nothing, go and take rest, you have to wake up early, 

Aarav was about to go when he turned and asked “Aman, you get to know who's vampire??”. Aman nodded no and went out from there.

~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~~~~~~

MARRIAGE DAY:

It's morning all servant, relatives and family members are roaming here and there and seeing the last day preparation. Chirag came early morning because of security purpose, lot of people are invited in this marriage.

Khushi is gloomy from the morning itself, Shreya is seeing Lehenga and jewelry, Khushi don't know whether she's nervous or not happy, she's eating Jalebi from morning.

Shreya: Khushi this Lehenga’s design and pattern is different, I don't know how to wrap around you.

Khushi: don't think much Shreya, just wrap how you wanted.

They are talking when Anjali came inside and said “don't say like that Khushi Bhabhi, you're going to Raizada's Daughter in law”.

Shreya: thank God you came Anjali Ji, I don't know how to wrap? This design is different.

Anjali saw the dupatta and she also don't know about this and said “I also don't know”.

Shreya: oh my god! Now what to do?

Anjali: don't worry, when we have best Designer in home then why to worry, I will call him.

Shreya: Who???

Anjali: our Fashion World King Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada.

Hearing his name Khushi said No, but soon Shreya and Anjali convenienced her. Anjali came to Arnav's room who's talking in phone about some business. He saw Anjali and signaled her to wait two minutes.

Arnav: I don't give damm about profit, Quality matters to me, so without checking quality, don't approve any products get that??

Saying this he hang up the call and asked Anjali “What you want Di?? You here?? Everything is perfect right??”.

Anjali: I need one help from you Chote, please don't say No to me.

Arnav: OK, tell me what help you want?

Anjali: can you wrap Khushi's Dupatta?? We don't know how to fix that.

Arnav was Shocked hearing this and said “No, I can't, please Di, I will not do this..