9

Sid's pov❤️

I don't know what happened to me! Why I behaved like a jealous person for a girl who is Just a Friend!

I know somehow I am protective for her because of her innocence!

But I am not understanding sudden changes in my behaviour!

That night,  I became so possessive for her Just because she was laughing with Asim and vishal!

I am becoming someone whom K also don't know!  She is affecting me to no end!

That night she told me that I am behaving like a kid! Well, there is no lie!

I behaved like a stubborn kid who Doesn't want to share his favourite thing with others!

The way she clarified that vishal and asim are only her good friends... She likes to talk with them...but I am more important than any of her friends here!

I can't describe how special I felt after hearing this....why I feel that she should give her all attention to only me?

That night, I felt good when she said that she doesn’t like paras, it was just her game plan!

She pampered me a lot making my heart melt...that night was something special!

I cleared a lot of confusion! I understood her better!

I understood that she was someone who talks with everybody in the house but nobody knows that whom she really likes and whom not...

She doesn’t like to play in any team...she is there for people who feels alone!

That's the quality I admire the Most about shehnaaz!

After that night, 2 weeks passed!

I noticed shehnaaz! She is really smart but kind at the same time!

The way she interacts with salman sir, is a thing to admire!

She tries to make me laugh in between tasks..

Asim has really changed after himanshi came!

Arti is with shefali jariwala now!

From last two weeks, nobody was eliminated! So I could clearly understand who is playing the game in which way!

But shehnaaz, she is playing the game with her heart... She is strongest yet the most delicate one!

Unique, really unique!

Now me and shehnaaz are not only formal friends!  We became best of friends and I am thankful for that...

Because her vibe is positive!  She is a package of positivity and I like to talk with her anytime!

She is not someone who will use me later!  She is someone who is becoming as close as my family for me!

I don't know what type of bond we share, but whatever we share , is so different and beautiful.

.
.

Sana: sidhaaaarthhhh!

Sid: haan baby! ( Yes baby?)

Sana:  mai notice kar rahi hu tu kuch soch raha hai adhe ghante se! Kho hi gya tha tu...

( I am noticing , you are thinking something for half an hour.  You were lost somewhere)

She giggled making him smile!

Sana: chal sidhaarth nahane jaa! ( go to take a bath Sidharth!)

Sid: baad mein!  ( Later)