31.Escape

When Chu Haotian was considering what to do, Xiao Ziling suddenly thought that his mental power could be set as a barrier. Has it blocked the mental attack of the previous zombie, is it effective?

He quietly and quietly explored his mental strength, trying to surround him and Chu Yutian, a powerful attack suddenly hit.

Xiao Ziling only felt a dizzy head, a boring chest, a blood directly spurted out, his face suddenly pale, and the open eye was forced to close because of this blow.

Chu Yutian was surprised and asked: "Xiaoling, what happened?"
X

iao Ziling, whose mental power was greatly created, only felt a splitting headache, and he was weak. He endured his head like a knife and bite his teeth and replied: "I just tried to protect us with mental power, but I was found. Chu Ge, this zombie is too powerful. An attack has made my mental strength greatly created. I am sorry, there is no way for my spiritual eye to open."

"Well, I understand, you should  take a rest for a moment ." Chu Yutian was calm and sly, looking into the illusory depth with a look of contemplation.

Xiao Ziling's actions seem useless. It is not in vain. He proved that their enemy is indeed a spiritual zombie, and the spirit of the illusion world can be maintained in the spirit of attack, and the strength may reach the fourth or higher. This is really bad news... Chu Haotian thought heavily.

Anyway, always try it! Chu Yutian's eyebrows rose, and the cold voice followed: "Forbidden!"

The voice just fell, and the space of 5 meters around Chu Yutian suddenly violently twisted, and finally broke like a mirror to dissipate in the air. At this time, in the sight of Xiao Ziling and Chu Yutian, the whole picture was very strange, as if a hole was dug in the middle of a painting. The scene of 5 meters around Chu Yutian is not matched with the surrounding.

"This is..." Xiao Ziling looked at the sight in front of him and couldn't speak.

"This is the real scene of reality. It seems that the barrier is effective, but the scope is too small." Chu Yutian gave a slight breath, and the high hanging heart was put down a little. At the very least, a close attack could be made. Prepared for it.

Xiao Ziling’s various ambiguities in the heart, to see how practical the people’s abilities are, and it’s not too laborious. For each of them, every ability must be fully exerted. It’s really sad to remind you that it’s not hurt.

"Can't it be superimposed?" Xiao Ziling's blame, or a very good ability, and asked. If you do, breaking this illusion is a breeze.

"Just like your spiritual eye, the distance of itself quite open, the radius is wide." Chu Yutian patiently explained that if it was true, he would not have to be guilty here.

"Oh, we are so unfortunate !" Xiao Ziling regretted that it seemed that they had to be trapped here.

During the conversation between the two people, numerous zombies suddenly appeared around them, trying to attack them.

However, it is strange that as long as the zombies enter the forbidden space of Chu Yutian, they will fall into the quagmire. The zombies will almost be unable to move, except for some powerful zombies who are slowly approaching.