33. Xiao Ziling Wounded

A tired face of Yilong finally came out of the room, Chen Jingwen and Dong Haozhe quickly went forward to ask for information.
Yan Yilong waved his hand and stopped the two people wanting to ask, and quietly closed the door. This turned and said to the two of them: ""Chen Chen, deputy team, let's go down and talk. ”

Qi Yilong took the lead and went downstairs. Chen Jingwen Dong Haozhe looked at each other and looked at the downstairs hall with a dignified expression.
Yan Yilong threw himself into the sofa, his hands did not seem to belong to him, all kinds of soreness, he could only hang on both sides and could not move.

"How is it? Does Chu Ge  okay!" Dong Haozhe was remorseful, and at that time he should not let Chu Yutian go.

Chu Ge's ability to overdraw is very powerful. The original vitality has been consumed a lot. Fortunately, he stopped the corruption of his body and finally got out of danger." Yi Yilong thought of the scene he met at the time, he could not stop the hematemesis, the internal organs. All the problems, and the visible death of life, is what awkward people, now he come to have some fear, as long as ten minutes at night, everything can not be saved.

"What are the aftereffects?" Chen Jingwen was relieved for a while, but still can't rest assured that Chu Yutian is their core leader and can't have any mistakes.

"Fortunately, Chu Ge is good, the ability is very strong, and after stopping the loss of life, the ability begins to recover. After half a month of rest, I believe that he can recover. It’s just Chu’s hair, I’m afraid it can’t recover.” The dragon has tried his best to treat Chu Yutian, but the loss of life still left irreparable wounds on Chu Yutian, and his hair could no longer recover the original color.

"Fortunately this
is, in fact, silver hair is also very cool." Chen Jingwen finally let go of his heart, and said to laugh and want to dilute this heavy atmosphere.

He Yilong listened but did not react, still looked heavy and frowned.

Dong Haozhe suddenly jumped in his heart. He thought of the lovely little face. He walked to the front of Yan Yilong and asked anxiously: " and how about Xiaoling, is Xiaoling okay?"

Chen Jingwen also thought of him at this time, looking at him with a look of dignity, hoping to get good news in his mouth.

"Xiaoling's legs... his ability is overdraft, and he can only choose to save Chuge first, and it is too late for me to turn back. And his right eye is also awkward." He cried in tears and hated my own helplessness. Although Xiao Xiaoling knew it for only a few days, Xiao Ziling’s lovely temper made them accept this younger brother.

Not only that, but everyone knows that Chu Yutian can come back alive, relying on Xiao Ziling, and seeing the horrors of Xiao Ziling at that time, he understood how difficult and difficult he was when he fight the zombies with Chu Yutian.

When they heard the words of Yi Yilong, the hall suddenly fell into a silence.

Dong Haozhe lived, and Chen Jingwen was silent. They are well aware of what they lost in the last days.

Chen Jingwen asked with difficulty: "Is there any other way?"

Yan Yilong shook his head: "Xiaoling's right eye has not been saved, and for his legs I will try my best to let him stand up. But other... I really can't do anything." Yi Yilong has never been like this. I am eager to have a stronger therapeutic abilities, and my teammates are lying there and I can't try it anymore.