fifty one

[we're pretending these are all the videos in this stream and it will be confusing if you don't watch it<3]

firerose is now live!
ylyl with tommy and tubbo!

"HELLOOO BOYS!"

"Tommy that's not my intro-"

"Okay," he mocked, "Hello lovelies!" He said in a high voice.

"I hate you. Tubbo let's just ignore Tommy all day."

"Yes-"

"No. Shut up american."

"You shut up. Anyways. Guys we're playing you laugh you lose except Tommy has three lives and me and Tubbo have five because we laugh at everything."

"Wait what does the loser have to do?" Tommy asks, "You have to put a punishment on it."

"Fine, um chat what should loser do?" She tried to rest the chat as it sped by, "let the winners tweet from your account? Um, yeah that's good. Loser has to let the other two tweet from their account. Mods start letting the media shares play we're starting..." she dragged out

"Now!" Tubbo shouted.

-

"Hi I'm the wicked wiener."

Starting strong the three pressed their lips together holding back laughs until Tommy let it go laughing loudly, Rose and Tubbo breaking as well.

"That was stupid not the first one!" Rose calmed.

-

"What don't women understand about men? - cheeseburgers ahhh"

"No he's very right." Rose stated matter-of-factly, making Tubbo burst out laughing. Tommy smiled but held his laugh in.

-

"Uwu - uwu - uwu - uwu - uwgwwu" Tommy was yelling for it to stop but when the last part played his jaw smacked in surprise, making Rose laugh.

-

"Pasta- oh" Rose slapped her hand over her mouth to hold on a laugh.

-

"It's not always about the dark side of the force Luke, it's about the Mets baby love the Mets alright baby let's go get a home run baby love the Mets let's go" as soon as the voice said Mets for the first time Rose covered her mouth with her hands her feet stomping the ground trying not laugh. She already lost two lives.

"That has to count!" Tubbo yelled pointing at Rose.

"Rose you're at two lives now, that's a laugh."

-

[This one isn't the video above]

"Compilation of Tose flerting? Tommy read out the title before a video of Tommy and Rose came up, "What's- OH" Tubbo and Rose both tried holding in a laugh as the clip of Tommy helping Rose with a bed wars game played.

"We are not toes." Tommy complained.

"No no, Tommy it's funny, Tose or Rommy?"

"You know about this?"

"Duh."

-

The whole chat began catjamming when the video of the three men hitting the other man played. The trio also jamming along, grinning as they held back laughs.

"That was a good one." Rose chuckled

"You laughed!" Tommy pointed

"I did not! Tubbo i didn't laugh!"

"No you very clearly did."

"I hate this."

-

"Shut up - you shut up - that's why your shoes raggedy - that's why your mama dead" Rose slapped her hand over her mouth, Tommy's mouth gaping and Tubbo looking over to Rose to make sure she's okay, "waaa - dead as fuck - waa - what kind of shoes she got on?" Rose threw her head back trying not to laugh, "what shoes she had in her casket? Wait.. we have the same mom." At this Rose, for lack of a better term, died. She was laughing so hard tears were brimming in her eyes. The boys silently watched Rose laugh, chat confused, the boys concerned.

Finally Rose was able to calm down enough to wipe her eyes and say, "It's so funny-"

"Rose it's-"

"No no no, Tommy. It's funny because my mom is dead."

Tubbo stared into the camera, "next time you see us, we will have gotten Rose into therapy thank you."