To My Dear Violette

My dear Violette,

I hope this letter finds you in good health. I hope it finds you, mostly, because I have never had to fear for your health but I do fear that this cryptic letter is able to be brought to you.

If it did reach you you will likely tell me about the risk, but with out you I don't feem like there is a lot I can loose.

This is my third attempt in writing this letter, so forgive me if I sound a little blunt. The first two I had to burn, because I kept forgetting why I was writing and only talking about my love for you.

There is a lot to talk about between the two of us, more than can be expressed in one letter. Which is why I need to be focused in this letter and tell you the plan we have come up with.

When you respond to this letter, send it to the following address. It is a friend of ours, and she will bring me your letters the moment they arrive, or at least the next day.

I know that letters aren't enough to satisfy you or me, but they are enough to keep the flame of our love alive untill you can return.

Which you will. I know you will, for I won't rest untill you do. The king might be harsh, but there are many that wish to replace him and many would benefit from my help. It won't be long untill I can make a deal and then we shall be in each others arms again

Untill then, my dear violette, I shall love you from affar, but as strong as ever. I love you, so much that my body aches and that will never change, as long as I breath.

With all my love,
Your Flame