Chapter 9 - Confusion

Eliana Pov

After he kissed me, I had been left standing there. Alone. He had left me with nothing but confusion. It's been a week, and I haven't heard from him.

I wasn't exactly expecting to, but I wanted to. No you didn't, I was just confused. That was bound to happen when someone you hated kissed you.

I had locked myself in my room for almost three days. I've been ignoring texts and calls from Clara and Roman. They want all of us...including Miles to go on a camping trip together during break.

Why did that kiss have to happen? Why why why?

"C'mon on what happened between you two?" A male voice spoke at my door. I was assuming it was Roman, but I didn't answer, "Eliana, why have you both locked yourselves in your rooms?"

I was hungry and tired, but I couldn't go out of my room. What if he was there? This was all a little dramatic. It was one kiss...right?

Nothing was going to happen. It's me and Miles this stuff happens all the time, but I needed my two friends right now, so I got up and I walked to my door with a dizzy feeling in my head, the door creaked as I opened it and my two friends were shocked to finally see me come out of my room.

"Eliana! C'mere, I missed you-"

"Miles kissed me." I cut  Clara off quickly. I walked up to her with tears forming in my eyes. "Clara he kissed me...why would he confuse me like that?"

"Come here." She motioned for me to hug her. I put my head on her shoulder, finally feeling lighter fron the comfort I was receiving.  "It's okay, I'm sorry." She was rubbing little circles on my back.

"Wait, he kissed you?" Roman asked confusingly, he put down his phone and walked over to where me and Clara were, "Never in my entire life did I expect this to be the reason."

"Yes, and now I don't know what to do because, I- Like why would he- I just-. And what about this whole project thing?"

"Eliana calm down, okay...put on your big girl panties-"

"Roman that's gross!" Clara cut him off,

"Yeah shhh," He put his finger to his mouth in a "shh" way and carried on, "Go to our apartment and talk to him."

"What no, Clara?" I looked over at her so that she could side with me, but nowhere in her face did it show that she was siding with me.

"No...I think Roman is actually right...for once." Clara said picking up her phone, she did a few clicks on her phone before looking back up at me and Roman. "You get ready your Uber will be here soon, and you are going with her."

Roman muttered "fine" under his breath and went to sit back on the couch.

"Why do I have to get ready, I look fine."

"Eliana...you stink and you look disgusting-"

"Yeah, she's right Eliana." Roman chimed in.

I pointed my middle finger at them both and went to my room. I took a quick shower and put on a black hoodie and grey sweatpants. This wasn't usually my style, but I wasn't feeling the best and I needed my comfort clothing.

I decided to not put on makeup because it was needed, I always put on mascara but it wasn't a must, at least not right now...

"Ay Eliana hurry your ass up!" Roman shouted from the other room, so I checked my purse to make sure I had everything and I walked inside to where the others were. "Dude let's go," Roman pulled me out of the apartment and made sure to push me into the elevator, nerves flooded my system as we got into the Uber.