Chapter 4

Author POV
Everyone enjoying party very well, the drinks, starters, food, music everything are so perfect for party...
It's about time for birthday celebration, birthday girl, taehyung's
sister Lisa come down wearing a beautiful white-golden gown...
She's looking pretty and sassy...

Everyone wishes her and praises her

Everyone wishes her and praises her... She went in center of hall and cut her birthday cake... It's a big event in Kim family as Mr.Kim loves her daughter so much, he spoil her so much, at this particular event he invite everyone from rich families and his friends too... Every year he make her birthday like a festive...

Jisoo and her friends wishes her and give her presents too... She's like those rich kids who didn't like to talk with poor and middle class people, she just order her maid to take there gifts, she didn't even thank them, just nodded boringly... But jisoo and her friends did mind that, they fully enjoy party...

" Jin hyung, you are really good in hiding things" tae say teasingly, while tapping his hyung back lightly who was busy in his work... " Tae, when did you come...and what did I hid " Jin
replied confusedly still focusing on his work... " Few days ago I ask you why you where smiling, but you hid that very well" tae say smirking playfully. " Tae, whatever you are saying, I didn't understand a bit" Jin say looking towards taehyung who was sitting opposite to him. " Hyung, that girl Irene, I am asking about her, didn't you fall for her at first sight... don't you" taehyung say. " Yeah, I start to like her from the first day of our meet, I never feel like that, but whenever I saw her, a feeling tug my heart, I don't know it's love or not but I am sure I like her" Jin say with seriousness and admiration...

" Ohh, someone is so whipped for someone." Taehyung say in a teasing way. Jin, who was zone out come back to reality when tae tease him and glare at tae... Taehyung chuckle " Hyung it's good that you are now thinking about yourself too, I will support you." Jin smile at taehyung statement... Both brother's care so much about each other's...

Jisoo was waiting for someone in restaurant near to her house... She sit on chair near to window while scrolling down on her phone...