EXTRA CHAPTER 3

*WARNING: SMUT

So basically.... this is kind of a flashback?

In particular, Jikook's first time making love.

BUT!

THERE IS NOTHING SENSUAL AND SMUTTY IN THIS THING SO DONT EXPECT SOMETHING VERY SEXUAL AND BLA BLA BLA! I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS IS! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!*

_____________________________________

"I wanna do it." Jimin said, as soon as Jungkook entered their bedroom.

Jungkook blinked at him, closing the door behind him slowly, "Do what?" He asked confused.

"Sex." Jimin said simply and started taking off his pajama shirt.

Jungkook's eyes widened twice their original size, "E-Excuse me?!"

"What? Take off your clothes. I wanna do sex today." Jimin said, almost whining.

Jungkook cleared his throat, looking around in the room, not understanding the situation at all. He and Jimin have kissed millions of times by now, but they haven't gone any further than that. He doesn't want to hurt Jimin is any way so he was taking his time. But he doesn't know what happened today so suddenly , for Jimin to act like that.

"Um.. Babe..." Jungkook smiled nervously, taking slow steps towards Jimin, sitting down on the bed in front of him. That is when he noticed how Jimin's cheeks were flushed a bit, not due to a shy blush, but because of something else.

"Have you been drinking love?" Jungkook asked, slightly amused.

Jimin looked up at him, now his upper half completely naked, and blinked at Jungkook innocently before nodding. "I drank a little. With Tae Tae."

"That bastard..." Jungkook mumbled to himself, looking how Jimin's hair were all out of place, his cheeks and nose and lips extremely red, and his eyes wide open yet hazy.

"Don't call my soulmate bastard, you bastard!" Jimin spat like an angry kitten.

Jungkook pused his lips and tried to hold his laugh. God drunk Jimin is such a cute Jimin.

"Okay... I'm sorry-"

"Tae Tae has done it with Hobi a THOUSAND TIMES!" Jimin said, exaggerating by throwing his hands around dramatically. "And we haven't even done it once!" Jimin pouted and shivered because of the lack of shirt.

Jungkook sighed, with a smile and took the shirt lying on the bed, and covered Jimin with it. "We don't have to do it now baby. Besides, you are drunk so-"

"So what?! I know how sex is done! I want to do it now!" Jimin said, whining like a child, punching the blanket on the bed with his small fists.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, still smiling. "Okay... tell me how is it done?"

Jimin smiled proudly before saying, "You put your pee pee in my poo poo and then we go wheeeeeee!" Jimin squealed in the end, as if riding a Rollercoaster ride.

Jungkook burst out laughing, "I put what in your what and what?!" Jungkook asked, still laughing uncontrollably.

Jimin rolled his eyes, finding Jungkook dumb to not realise such a simple thing. Jimin pointed at Jungkook's lower part, "Your pee pee...." and then at his own lower part, "I'm my poo poo...." and then threw both his hands happily in the air, "and we go wheeeeeee!!"