34

One month later.

"Kentrell moveeeee. Oh my fucking god." India frowned, pulling her foot away from him.

"Siyanee let me put these fucking shoes on so we can go." He grabbed her foot again.

"You're putting them on wrong! Take em' off sports mode." She pouted, holding her 9 month belly.

"Spor-what the fuck is a sports mode?" He frowned.

"Oh my god pull that lil latch thing up. To the top, I don't want it on my ankles. Pull it up Kentrell." She told him, and he did what she said, then slipped her crocs on.

"Can't stand yo fat ass. You so extra for what?" He chuckled, and she frowned.

"Ion even wanna go no more, move." She mushed his head, and he laughed, pulling her to stand up.

"I need a damn wheel chair. I'm tired of walking." She mumbled, walking out of her room.

"I'll buy yo ass one foreal." He opened the front door, and they walked out. He locked up the house, then helped her in the car.

"My bestfriend better be lucky I love her." India mumbled, rubbing her stomach as Kentrell drove.

"Girl you wouldn't miss her giving birth for nothing in the world." He looked down at his phone, and she laughed.

"So. I can pretend like I would. Kentrell pay attention to the road." She laughed, before feeling her phone vibrate.

"I know you not talking. You stay doing your lashes, or lip gloss while you driving." He glanced over at her.

"Stop telling my business. My hair was cute this day." She mumbled, referring to the picture he'd posted of the two of them.

"Yo hair cute right now too." He ran his fingers through her curly hair, and she smiled.

"Thank you boo. I guess I'll post a picture of me pregnant. They been asking for one so bad." India mumbled, posting on her page.

nba_youngboy

Liked by therealkylesister and 1,309,245 others nba_youngboy : Who I do it for

nba_youngboy : Who I do it for. 💚
comments limited.
moneybaggyo : Keep yo hands off ha lil nigga
↪️ nba_youngboy : Too late for that gang 😂
indiaroyale : Til infinity ♾

indiaroyale