Namjoon&Seokjin - PART 2

🍼little Seokjin

Everyone sees Kim Namjoon as a calm and inteligent man. The truth is that Namjoon usually is calm, but his little one - Seokjin - is really testing his patience now.

"Seokjin, I am not impressed. Stop acting out. Now!"

Seokjin barely looked at his daddy and stomps his feet again. Namjoon is rich, Seokjin got easily used to getting everything he wants. Namjoon knows he spoiled Seokjin, but that ended a few weeks ago. He promised to himself to stop spoiling him and it bites his ass right now.

Namjoon needed to buy a few new white shirts and took Seokjin with him because the little one cant stay alone at home. They bought the shirts and then Seokjin spots something he liked in a jewelry store. It is a golden bracelet with colorful flowers and Seokjin NEEDS it. Now! He is sobbing, but Namjoon knows he is just pretending it to make him buy it. Passing people are watching them, they are giving Namjoon stern glares because 1) they see him as a bad caregiver or 2) they are annoyed by the crying little.

Namjoon is embarrassed. He grabs Seokjin's wrist and pulls him on his feet.

"Daddy is not impressed."

Seokjin hiccups and maybe would like to say something bratty, but daddy is already dragging him in their car. Namjoon is mad at himself, at Seokjin ... he is simply mad.

Namjoon is driving while Seokjin is angrily pouting and kicking the seat in front of him. They arrive home and Namjoon finally decided what will be the little's punishment.

"Corner time. And then you will write a letter about what you did wrong."

Namjoon is pointing toward a corner for naughty boys - it is just a red beanbag sitting in the farthest corner of the living room. Seokjin stomps his feet and for a moment Namjoon thinks that the little will argue. He shows his sternest glare to Seokjin who scurries toward the corner and sits down.

"Five minutes!"

Namjoon goes to put the new shirts in the closet and tries to calm down. Why did he spoil Seokjin so bad? He just wanted to make him happy, that's why he bought him everything. Namjoon rubs his tired face and sighs. 3 minutes have passed. Fine, he can go and prepare a snack for Seokjin. They have Kimbap from yesterday and he fills a sippy cup with apple juice. 5 minutes have passed and Namjoon goes in the living room with the snack and pastel pink paper. He places the paper and a golden glitter pen on the coffee table.

"Jinnie. Come here."

Seokjin slowly gets up and comes to his daddy. He must be ashamed because he is avoiding looking at his daddy.

"Now eat your snack and then you will write a letter."

Seokjin nods and nibbles on the Kimbap. He feels bad for throwing a tantrum in the mall. He starts to write and somehow begins to cry. He just feels really bad. Of course Namjoon spots his little one is crying and rubs Seokjin's back.

"Do you understand we can't get everything we want?"

Seokjin nods and finishes the letter before handing it to daddy. Namjoon strokes his hair and reads the letter. Seokjin got a few words incorrectly, but that doesn't matter, he wrote a nice apologizing letter and he is sorry.