Chapter 1

You're not alone, you've your angel to guide you, Always.

****

My eyes  is sipping already and I haven't even opened my eyes. I feel like something is hammering my head.

My body is sore and aching from yesterday night's work.

I slowly open my eyes, my head still spinning. I shift to other side, but my hand lands on a object or rather on someone.

I narrow my eyes to see clearly, a naked girl is lying beside me. I groan, remembering that yesterday I took a girl, when I was drunk.

I slowly get up from the bed, sliding off the bed. I move to the washroom.

Cold water is splashing on my back as my hand are embraced on the wall, my head down.

My life has been like this, since always.

Work.
Sex.
Work.
Party.
Work.
Work.

My most of the time went to work.

With popularity and responsibilities comes pressure. I do have that pressure.

I'm the CEO of the biggest companies in USA i.e Rodrigues enterprises.

My brother is the COO.

My youngest brother is actor/model.

Been the oldest come with less fun in life and more responsibilities.

Sometimes I hope that my becomes more easy and less problematic

If you see from far away, everything seems perfect but the more close you get, the more you see pain and pressure in our way.

It's not that I don't love my brother, I'm very close to them, but our work keep us busy.

I sigh and get out of shower. I dry myself, already thinking about my today's schedule.

As I get into my room, I see that the girl is already awake, she sees me and gives me a slutry smile.

"Thank you, for yesterday night. Here's my number, call me if you need me" she says, handing me her card and like that, she walks away.

I glance at the card, tore it and then throw it in the dustbin.

I don't need time for all this.

I get ready, I wear my three piece black suit.

Styling my hair a bit, I walk away from my room.

As I was walking, I hear crying sound.

I sigh in realisation.

I went to the room, where the crying noise is coming from.

I enter, and seemy two one year old boys on their cradle, crying.

They both glance toward me, their eyes filled with tears, their mouth making a small pout, their nose pink red.

"Aww, did my babies missed their daddy?" I say, picking up both of them.