Chapter: 23

NOTICE: Hey guys I am back, second update for the week. To be honest, I don't have a fixed plot so I am just creating these scenarios as I go on😓please don't leave now, I still need you😢In any case, I'll leave you to read this hot mess...I love you, (crazy and sudden purple hearts attack💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 and a kiss emoji 😘😘😘😘😘😘) okay I am sorry for the cringe please don't leave😭. (Desperately drag you back) I am gonna leave you to read now☺.

...............................

He stood; their fists clenched by their sides, and rolled their shoulders back, glaring at the building in front of him. He couldn't sleep the whole time yesterday, in result he woke up in the worst mood. Being that nothing ever goes 'right' for him, it was a given that he would meet the first person that he didn't want to see first thing in the 'morning'. He shouldn't have come to school, but staying at home he would be indulge in negativity easily.

.............................

I gripped my knapsack, I looked him over with dark eyes radiating fierce, our eyes locked on like magnets, before I walked away leaving him standing behind.

It is almost time. Minutes left on the clock until it struck 8- the beginning of the first period, and suddenly I was grabbing the door handle and bursting into the room, the hallway bursting of chatters and flowing of friends, most likely celebrating about last night events.

I sighed heavily opened my locker, throwing my bag in and retrieving any necessary items. There was a sudden discomfort: maybe it was because of last night's event, because everything felt out of place or mostly because of the questioning glances burning into the side of my head. If people watched us now, I am sure they will create all the sorts of scenario between us, like they always do, taking every little detail to become this deep and improbable, a farfetched story, all for the dramas, shits and giggles.

My nostrils flared as I stare right back at him, four pair of eyes blinked in unison. Now that I think of it, I never really knew Jungkook at all and yet I was judging him this strongly, but you can't blame me for reacting that way. Lycans, what a load of crap! Everyone would react the same; they were only myths to satisfy our greed.

And if it were to be true...yeah right, there is no way that could be true, I shouldn't even considered that thought.

"You've been staring an awful lot", a voice sneered teasingly from beside me, I turned to it, and there I was facing Soyeon. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Are you here to bully me, sorry nest time because I am not in the mood", she laughs, sounding more like a roar.

"You know you are quite amusing, I'll give you that. I've seen for a while now that you've been getting so full of yourself. Are you glad now that you have someone protecting you?" I sighed, evidently growing tired of her, "Soyeon I am already annoyed since this morning, I don't need your snuffy attitude nettling at my nerves any longer, so another time".

She smirked, her arms folded at her chest, "let me guess he finally grew tired of you", she squeaked, "I've seen how you have been staring at him, is he ignoring you", she chuckled slightly to herself, looking down at her nails. "I told you it would come, no one would ever want to be with you...Face it, you are meant to be alone", I frowned when she begins to laugh. I've always stayed quiet as she humiliates and bully me, at times I thought if I did so, she will then become bored but how I was wrong, it only encourages it. Of course I myself would get tired of playing the weak one, taking all her bullying's while she stood proud and confident, snatching all the award for being the 'best bitch in school'.

I scoffed at her, "do you feel happy now Soyeon or should I say birdbrain?" She scowled at me, "what did you just called me?" I smile, "birdbrain or did you forgot your name back in kindergarten, everyone used to call you that...I mean I would know, we were bestfriend that time right? Or did you forget?"

"W-What are you talking about? Me? Best friends with you...Do you have a screw loose or something? Why would I ever be friends with you?"

"Why? I mean we grow up together, I was your only friend...No one would ever want to be friends with you, they say you smell like the dirty laundry, that you are so poor you came to school in the same outfit", I responded, at this point she was silent which I was quite happy about.

"Should I continue how much you lie to everyone in middle school? That you trick everyone to believe you were a rich kid, though you were even poorer than me, that your mother was a real estate agent but she only work 4-8 hours a day in a small baker shop", I sounded so loud everyone could now here. Students stood and watched, most gasp at what I said, and others a little shock.

"Everyone he is just lying to make me look bad, of course that is not true", she defended.

"If it so true, then why hasn't anyone seen a picture of her when they had asked for it. You always have an excuse about it right?" I said, and she gulped, "it's not my fault, I mean she travels a lot", I laugh.

"And Yeona", I turn to her, "Where did she kept her party, because I am sure it was at your house...Tell them, tell them how much she loves to keep her so called 'rich and amazing' party at your house, that no one has ever seen her place before because she knows how much of a fake she is, am I right Yeona?" I asked, she looks a bit hesitant but she nodded nonetheless, proving my point and that only infuriates Soyeon even more.

"You're lying", she mumbles, "well if I am lying I can always show proof. I know where your mother work, I even know where you actually lives...That those expensive garments are not yours, but your aunts, and that behind that façade you always put on it's just a pathetic nerd, no different than me", she feign a confident smile, "like you would".

I challenge her, "I would".

"Park Jimin, if you do this, I'll end you".

"Oh really, what could you do other than bullying me. After all unlike you, I have no reputation to uphold but you do. I have nothing to lose, but you do...and if I show everyone who you really are, what do you think will happen? You'll be the talk of the school, no one will see you as the 'Devil princess' or the 'Golden princess' anymore but a fraud, a fake and a scam. Your hold reputation will die in minutes, so do you still want to test me? I can show everyone who you really are" I said, she stood there silent; I knew she was scared and it just make me feel even more powerful, but I am not like her. I wouldn't have told anyone who she really is; I wouldn't have ruined her like that. Even though I am tempted to, to make her feel the same exact way I felt all those years, I was tempted to unfold the truth to everyone, humiliate her and end her in the worst possible way but that would only make me no different than her.

So knowing that I prove my point clearly, that she would not think about troubling me anymore, I turned and walked away, leaving her and everyone behind, and head straight to class.