2.12

"i gotta meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with jackson

"i gotta meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with jackson. i've got an APB out on stiles. h..." noah paused. "his jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means..."

sillie gulped, rubbing her face.

"well, i don't know what that means," noah admitted. "um... look, if-if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, his texts, if any of you see him..."

"i'll tell you, dad." sillie nodded. "w-we're gonna find him."

"yeah, we'll call you," isaac agreed.

"look, he's probably just freaked out from all of the attention or something," scott lied. "we'll fine him." he looked between the two stilinski's.

"yeah. i'll see you guys, ok?" noah nodded. he hugged sillie tightly before walking away.

sillie sighed, doing her best not to cry in worry for stiles.

"he's not fine," isaac stated.

"no shit," sillie muttered.

"mccall." coach walked up to them. "we need you on the team, ok? you know i can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up."

"yeah, i know, coach." scott sighed.

"alright." coach went to leave but stopped. "i mean, i-i know i yell a lot, but it's not like i hate you guys. well, i kind of hate greenberg, but, you know, that's different. it's greenberg. i'm just saying we... i need you on the team. get your grades back up."

"i know," scott repeated.

coach turned to sillie. "i hope your brother shows up." he walked away.

sillie swallowed the lump in her throat. 

scott grabbed her hand to comfort her and himself. "is that everyone?"

isaac nodded. "i think so."

sillie and scott turned to stiles' locker, breaking it open. they grabbed his flannel.

"you're gonna find him by scent?" isaac inquired.

"yeah, we all are." scott gave him  stiles' shoe.

"but you come you guys get his shirt and i get a shoe?" isaac asked after a moment.

sillie managed to chuckle lightly. she stopped when she saw derek standing about six feet away. "no. i can't deal with this shit right now."

derek sighed, looking between the trio. "we need to talk."

fucking peter came out of the shadow.

"all of us." peter nodded.

"holy shi-" scott started.

"you- i can't deal with this shit!" sillie snapped. "how are you alive? no. you know what? i don't care. i just care about finding stiles. so either fuck off or help."