chapter 60

with my mother infront of us,

still asleep the strange green swirl around her. 

everyone but jace.....

it feels strange him not being here but the moment we have mom awake we can go get him.

me and clary stand on either side of magnus as we look at my mom.

"Do you really think this is gonna work?" i ask turning looking at him a concerned look on my face.

"Let us hope." he says grabbing my hand squeezing it smiling at me.

he lets go of my hand and opens up the book, he waves his hand over my mom and snaps his fingers. he starts chanting her name. muttering some strange words that i really dont understand.

her body starts to shift making me step back so luke can come in magnus snaps his fingers once again and her eyes open. her body starts to fall making luke quickly scoop her up.

i watch as luke holds her and she opens her eyes looking at him.

he smiles sadly at her and slowly lowers her to her feet.  with her back to me she is stood looking straight at clary.

"Mom."clary says her voie breaking as she quickly walks forwards hugging mom boht of hem bursting into tears.

they step back from each other and mom turns aroun straight away making eye contact with me.

tears build up in my eyes as she opens her arms making me quickly rush forwards.

"Mom! " i cry hugging and holding onto her as tight as i possibley can,"I've missed you so much. " i cry as she opens her arms letting clary join us.

she pulls away after we all slightly calm down me still holding onto her.

"i'm so sorry I didn't tell you about your past." she speaks looking at both of us a guilty look on her face the whole time.

"No, not now." i say shaking my head.

"yeah we've have had enough for one day. We can talk about all that later." clary speaks shaking her head another sob leaving her throat.

"you dont understand how much ivemissed you" i say hugging mom tightly crying.clary joins back in the hug all three of us holding each other.

i know that the story doesnt end here.

i know that my mom, me and clary have alot to talk about.

i know that my relationship with magnus and alec is complicated.

i know that my brother jace is struggiling right now.

and finally i know theres something wrong with me.

but having my mom back, having her to hold me and to tell me its gonna be okay again.

that to me makes all my other problems disppear.

for a while.

the mother fucking end of season 1!!!!

 this is the furthest i have ever come with a story.

believe me i am completely in love with gracie and her relationship with magnus and alec.

i literally can not wait for season 2 :))))

thank you guys who have liked is so far and thank you all for all the amazing messages and comments on this story.