twenty

BRIELLE

The teacher with reindeer ears as a headband stands in front of us giving everyone some kind of lecture about what not to do in New York.

He's been blabbering on for the past half an hour and I'm itching to get out the freezing cold and onto the semi warm bus.

"So let me get this clear, I can't go to a strip club?" Ben asks, raising his hand.

I sigh as mostly everyone starts laughing, including the football team behind him- Grayson obviously being next to him.

His eyes meet mine and I quickly look away, my arm practically leaning on Leo's as I see him roll his eyes.

"No you cannot Mr Yves," Mr Lawson scolds, waving his clipboard in the air.

The clipboard currently has everything that we're planning to do today, I'm pretty sure going to a museum is on the list.

"Get on the bus," Lawson scoffs, pointing towards the bus doors which are now opening, what a coincidence.

I yawn, "I can't deal with this. I'm so fucking tired."

"Why's that?" Astrid snickers, raising an eyebrow.

"Sleep with any hot men?"

I shake my head, "Nope, I just couldn't sleep. It was weird."

For the first time these past few days, I haven't been able to sleep. It's really fucking annoying seeing as it's the only night I haven't had Grayson next to me.

I follow Leo on the bus, Astrid holding the waist line of my skirt as she trails behind me. Leo mumbles as people cut him off- sitting in the rows.

Astrid and Leo made it very clear they wanted to sit on the very back rows, so we can all sit together.

But as soon as we make it to the back row, we find Ben, Grayson and the rest of their friends all sat there.

Only with three seats pressed against the windows are left. Astrid gasps, sliding past me as her and Leo sit down, leaving me next to Lucas.

I grumble a few curse words before throwing myself in the seat, running my hand through my hair.

Sending Leo and Astrid a glare I fall back into the seat closing my eyes before opening them not a second later when I hear sudden movements.

"Move," Someone says from above me, I narrow my eyes thinking he's talking to me, but he's not.

Lucas groans before standing up, letting the brunette swap seats with him.

Grayson's large frame fills the seat next to me as his arm leans against my shoulder. These seats are really squished together.

Graybear uses his hips to adjust himself as his leg brushes mine.

I suck in a sharp breath, what is it about men using their hips to adjust themselves that's so hot?

I take out my headphones from my blazer pocket, plugging them into my phone as I shuffle my playlist.

Are you bored yet? By Wallows starts playing and I hit my head on the seat, closing my eyes.

I can feel myself drifting off as I lean to my right, resting my head on Leo's shoulder.

Something grunts from next to me as I muzzle my head to get more comfortable. But you can't get that comfortable with an ugly fucking blazer on.

I was only half aware when I felt someone's hand lightly move my head from Leo's shoulder to his, grumbling something to the boy next to me.