The Manberg Festival

??? Pov

You open your eyes, and note your surroundings cautiously.

You appeared to be on the border of a forest, next to a great wall with mismatching cobblestone, spruce and oak wood, and dirt of all things

Thankfully, there was a hole- presumably from a creeper- behind you.

You scramble through, getting dirt all over your jeans, coming up the other side to an almost identical forest, just outside of the hideous wall.

Over the treetops, you could just make out a blue beacon of light.

After doing a quick 360 spin to properly take in your surroundings, you set off towards your best sign of people.

You sprinted around the trees until you got within sight of the server.

There were ugly ass (it physically hurt to write ass instead of arse) buildings surrounding an oak wood path system.

You wandered along the path until you head a really loud bang, making you jump off the path and down a short cliff- thankfully you hadn't gone to far up the stairs or you could have gotten hurt.

Shaking off your shock, you get back into the path and start running toward the sound.

As you go, you pass by a cobblestone blob you suppose is a poor excuse for a house, a hobbit house made of cobble again, and a bridge across a deep hole.

Finally, you get to the top of the stairs leading back down but here there seemed to be a party going on.

There were decorations everywhere, but everyone was gathered around what looked like a boxing ring, in which there was a Pigman and a fox were fighting.

The Pigman had the fox down before you had fully taken in what was happening.

Panicked, you wonder how these people will react to you showing up out of nowhere. They obviously have great skill in a fight; whereas you have none of note.

Regardless of your worries, you walked down the stairs and walked curiously towards the group of- people? Now you got closer, you saw that not all of them are human.

Finally, one of them notice you, and walk towards you. They held themselves confidently, though slightly cautious bas evidenced by the dagger in their hand.

It was quite a lovely dagger, really, all blue and silver with a dragonfly hilt, and they wore an elegant black velvet dress.

Dimly, you wonder if she's the one in charge.

Before you can ponder the matter further, she asks confusedly, "Who are you?"

"Fucked if I know." you offer with a chuckle and a shrug.

"No, like what's your name." A kindly woman, a bit older than the girl in front of you, walks up beside her.

You just stare at them blankly.

"I just told you I have no idea who I am." You deadpanned.

"Well what should we call you?" Said the dagger girl, exasperated.

"Uhhhh . . . What's that called?" You ask, pointing towards a purple flower that caught your eye.

"It's an allium!" A guy with a suit interrupted. He had messy brown hair and a bubbly demeanor.

"Hey, bee boy." The dagger girl greeted fondly.

"I'm Tubbo, the secretary of state for Manberg." He said, offering a hand to shake.

"I'm . . . Allium? Ali for short?" You say, hesitantly shaking his hand.

"I'm Y/n and this is Niki." The dagg- Y/n adds sheepishly. "You're currently in Manberg, they're having a festival. I'm from the dreamsmp, which is the rest of the known world."