The Parents

Trigger warning!!! Abuse!

"Hey, Kie, what are you doing back?" Pope asked as he walked into the chateau alone. Logan said she had something to do so he let her go. He saw Kie there still getting dressed. "Oh. Sorry, uh... what happened?" 

"My mom snapped, and I got booted" Kie said.

"Wait, what?" 

"It's not a big deal. I'm just gonna stay here a couple of days, hang out with my friends. We have stuff to figure out anyway." she said.

"You know, if you need a place to stay, you can always come stay with me." He offered.

"Um... yeah uh, I would but I think you should ask Logan that, she still needs a place to stay and you guys are the closest. But uh... how did things go with you guys?" she asked.

"Um.. well, Pops was upset"

"Upset? After you left his truck in Charleston? What for?" she asked sarcastically. 

"Uh, you know, I'm actually trying to figure that out myself. I can't really see any reason that would make him upset. But he was happy that Logan was back so that's good." he said.

"Well of course he was, she was like a daughter to him" she said and he nodded. "where is she anyways?"

"Um... I don't really know, she said she had something to do, so I let her be." he said "Anyways, I did ask him about the key, and he said that his grandmother had something like that. So me and Logan went over to great-grandma's place and uh... we found this." showing her the key.

"Oh my God. Holy shit Pope!" she said.

"I know, I know, I know!"

"This is exactly what we need to get the evidence!" she said.

"I know! We were right in the room... and it... it came out of the ceiling." he said excitedly.

"Oh my God" 

"Look at it" He turned the key showing her something on it.

"Is that writing? What is that?" she asked

"Turn the lights off" he said to her.

"Why?" she asked suspiciously.

"Just do it, trust me" she got up and turned off the lights as he grabbed a couch cushion and a flashlight.

"I don't see anything" she said.

"Right there. Don't move it." he said as she held the key. He hits the cushion and the dust came up and there were letters now projecting in front of them. 

"Holy shit" she said

" I know right" he said excitedly

"Holy shit! How did you even figure that out?" she asked

"Logan did. It's so freaking cool." Pope said. 

"Wait do it again, do it again." Kie said and he did it again. "'The path to the tomb begins in the island room.' The path to the tomb begins in the island room. What does that even mean?"

"So I... I'm pretty sure that it has something to do with Denmark Tanny, and an angel. Cause I... I remember Limbrey saying something about an angel and how the key led to the cross." Pope said.

"Pope, this is insane. You're a freaking genius." Kie said.

"Thank you"

"Kinda make you wonder what the island room is." she said.

~~~~

"Waiting on your call John B" JJ said as he was sitting in his cousin Ricky's ambulance waiting to break John B out of jail. "Come on buddy" a cop car pulled up beside him.