14.

Meko neend nahi aa rahi hai...paata nahi kyun!!! Bore ho raha hai....iss liye update le lo or mere se baat kiya karo, theek hai na? Mai bore hoti hu😔❤️

Happy reading❤️

Zubiya🌸

_________________________________

Sid: naaz...

Sana: ji bebu...

Sid: tumne maaf kiya na mujhe?

Sana : galti toh meri hai...maafi bhi mujhe maangni chahiye! I am sorry!

Sid: tum sorry maat bolo please!  Chalo jaane doh jo bhi hua. Aab se mujhe ignore maat karna! Okay?

Sana: haan ji okay! Aab aap so jao...

Sid: tum raho na yaha!

Sana: mai aap k pas wale kamre mein hi hu. Kuch bhi chahiye hoga toh bula lena!

Sid: nahi tum yaha iss hi kamre mein raho.

Sana: bebu ye aap ka kamra hai...mai kaise reh saakti hu yaha?

Sid: mujhe kuch bhi nahi sunna naaz! I missed u a lot. Please idhar hi raho mere pas!

He said with such a cracking voice which made her realise that how much her ignorance affects him!

Somehow this thought gave her immense happiness that she affects him.

.

He was looking at her with puppy eyes making her heart melt...

She smiled...

Sana: theek hai mai yaha hi hu... Chalo aab so jao aap...

Sid: yaha behtho!

He pointed at his bed!

She noded and silently sat there!

Sid kept his head in her lap..

Sid: aab mai acche se so saakta hu...

She smiled and caressed his hair..

He slept in no time!  As he was Very tired because of whatever Happened today...

She softly kissed his forehead making him smile in sleep!

She looked at his handsome face!

Such a good looking man, she thought...

.

She kept looking at him...she tried to remove his head From her lap twice but she couldn’t do it as he was too strong.

Then she stopped trying looking at his face! How peacefully he was sleeping!

She didn’t wanted to disturb his sleep... So she was just admiring him...

After sometime, she also slept in an uncomfortable position!

.

At midnight...

Sid's sleep was disturbed because of sana's constant moving!

He looked at her face and the position!

How uncomfortable!  She isn’t able to sleep properly because of him!

He slowly got up from her lap...

Then without thinking anything, he took her in his arms and kept her head in his chest, making her comfortable to sleep...

He hugged her softly! His subconscious mind felt different kind of emotions after hugging her...