22

L Y D I A

"What about this?" I asked while giving him a model's poses.

He gave me a smile after bitting his lips as his eyes ran over my body

"Your definitely getting that but you can't wear that to the event," he said and I nod.

"Go change," he said while handing me another dress.

I went back into the room and changed

"This" I asked while walking towards him.

"Angel that's too short" he said

I went back into the closet and picked another dress. I really like this dress so he better like it.

It was backless dress with a v cut.

"No," he said the moment I walked out.

"Yes,"

"No Lydia and I mean it,"

I walked towards him and he stood up.

"You want to bet?" I asked while running my hands over his bulge before holding him through his pants

He ran his hand down his face before looking down at me.

I bit down on my bottom lip before tipping on my toes. I placed a kiss on his lips and he wrapped his fingers around my throat.

"You are so lucky we're in public right now" he said and I smiled.

"Get the dress and let's find you some shoes" he mumbled and I grin.

"I love you" I said before pulling away.

I went and got dress before walking out as he took the dresses out of my hands.

After getting heels that matched my dress he bought me to the jewelry store.

"Get anything you want" he said

I bought a chain and earrings for tonight before pulling him towards the watch section.

"Do you like this?" I asked while pointing at a watch.

"No," he said

"Do you have matching watches for couples?" he asked and the woman nod.

My eyes widened for a second before looking at him. He plant a kiss on my forehead and the woman came back.

She placed some boxes down before opening them

"I like these" I said and he bought them along with two Rolexes for him and I.