Chapter Eleven: Baseball Game

Chapter Eleven:
Baseball Game

I wake up the next morning with someone gently shaking me

I wake up the next morning with someone gently shaking me. I mumbled to whoever was waking me up to stop.

"Annie come on we have a baseball game to play," Emmett told me kissing my lips softly. I smile up at him as he kisses my lips once more.

"Here you go Ana," Rosalie told me kissing my lips as she handed my some clothes to where. I smile at her getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom.

After getting dressed, brushing my teeth, and fixing my hair I walked out the bathroom smiling softly at them.

"I'm going to go tell my dad that I'm leaving

"I'm going to go tell my dad that I'm leaving. See you both in a second," I told them kissing them softly on the lips. They smile at me speeding out the window.

Walking downstairs I see dad cleaning his shotgun. I smile at him walking to stand beside him.
"Hey dad is it okay if I go play baseball with Emmett, Rosalie and their family?" I ask him and he looks at me with a smile.

"Yeah you can go but be careful and be home by 10," dad told me and I nodded at him kissing his cheek.
"Yes sir. I love you," I told him hugging him tightly.

He smiles at me hugging me back and kissing the top of my head.
"I love you too kiddo," he says as someone knocks on the door.

"That must be Emmett and Rosalie. I'll see you later dad," I told him and he smiles at me as I run outside. I smile at Rosalie and Emmet jumping onto Emmetts back as he carries me to the jeep.

"Here you go my lady," Emmett tells me with a smile as he places me in the jeep. I smile at him as he gets in the front seat and Rosalie in the passenger seat.

On the ride over to the field where we were playing baseball, we all three talked and joked with each other.

Getting to the field I got out of the jeep and ran over to Alice and Jasper.

"Cowboy and Pixie!" I screamed running over to them. They laughed as Jasper caught me before I could fall.

"We just saw you yesterday Ana," Jasper told me with a slight smile and I just smiled at him.
"I know but I missed you guys," I told them hugging them tightly. They laughed at me hugging me back.