025 | they're happy

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ 🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter twenty-five

third person;

"sienna, come," a random male student came up beside her, grabbing the top of her bag and pulling her into the janitor closet beside them.

her heartbeat started quickening at the shock of events and gripping onto her phone, ready to call anyone if need be. backing away from him slightly and reaching over for the light switch.

"don't do that," he grabbed her hand, wanting the only light in the room to come in from the small window, making it hard to see each other and everything in the room.

"i don't- know who you are but whatever you're trying to do, i don't want to," she stuttered in responded.

"you need to calm down, i'm not doing to you," he let go of her and took a step back, holding his hands up. "but i'm sure you wouldn't like if little hookup sessions with zach herron secret got out.."

"so what you're going to do is leave here and go break up with him, okay?" he continued. "and then once you do you can't go back to your normal life. and find some else."

"you have no proof that i'm dating him," she said, then watching his phone screen slightly light up his face. showing her the screen as he swiped throw a few pictures of them and zach sneaking in her window.

"so you've been stalking us?" she crossed her arms. she had recognised his face and realised one of the photos were taken from her neighbors window. "noah, i thought you were better."

he quickly switched the light on, placing his hand on her shoulder. "you're breaking up with that boy. he's no good for you. and you can do way better."

"noah, i don't care about what you have to say," she said, pushing his hand off of her. "you're not my dad, you're not my brother. if i want to date him who cares. leave us alone."

"okay, well i'll make sure right now, that everyone knows that you think zach's been in love with you this whole time, yet the whole times he's been cheating on you," he forced a smile and then leaving the janitor closet.

"noah!" she quickly flicked the lights off and followed him out of the room, causing him to stop and look at her. "give me till this afternoon. please."

"so you're going to breakup with him?" he raised a brow.

"yes," she nodded.

lunch time had came around, sienna had spent the whole day trying to figure out how she was going to tell her friends. sitting down at the cafeteria table, already finished with her own food and waiting for friend to.

she took a deep breath. "could we talk about something," sienna awkwardly spoke up as the other looked in her direction. "preferably away from everyone.."

"what about?" amelia said annoyed as the other two had already agreed to go.

"my boyfriend.."

"alright," she jumped up, the rest getting up on shortly after.

they all grabbed their belongings and discarding their lunch trays before making their way out the cafeteria and taking a seat down by the field, outside away from everyone.

"um i got us invited to my boyfriends, friend's halloween party next weekend," a small smile appearing on sienna's face as she said that. "parties aren't really my thing but he's excited about it so," she shrugged.

"and we have a cute costume planned," she added, mumbled her words but jade heard and smiled at the girl slightly. "anyway-"

"is that all you wanted to talk about?" amelia furrowed as to why they were brought outside just to talk about a party.

"we don't even know your boyfriend or his friend.." bea added. "i'm down, don't get me wrong, but like.."

"actually... you do know him.. and his friends," she hesitated, keeping her voice low and taking her time. "and i may have lied when i said my boyfriend goes to a different school-"

"just say who you're fucking dating already!" amelia snapped, cutting her off once again.

"i'm dating zach," she blurted out.

"shut up," bea teased.

"what the fuck?!" the other exclaimed. "you know i fucking like him and you still go and get with him? literally any guy and you choose him."

"amelia, i didn't know four months ago that you liked him."

"no you-"

"amelia!" jade exclaimed. "sienna can't help that she likes him, she can't help that he likes her. you just need to move on from him."

"why are you so okay with them?!" she furrowed, throwing her arm in the direction of sienna. "she's literally gone behind all our backs and got zach!"

"you want to know why i'm okay with it.. because she's happy. they're happy. and you need to be happy for them!"

"i don't care that she has a boyfriend. i don't care that he has a girlfriend," amelia sighed. "it's the fact that they're together. and it's not even because we're friends. it's because you're with him."

sienna slightly titled her head as she tried to piece together amelia's words, and make them make sense in her brain — the other two doing the same.

"anyway," sienna shook it off, looking between the two across from her. "i wasn't planning on tell you like this because i wanted to keep him and i a secret, not only because of you amelia but because of everyone else and their opinions."

"but no, every time i've told someone it's because the world's against me and i just keep being forced to tell everyone," she continued to ramble. "so amelia please, for once, once is all i ask. just be happy for me. please."

"whatever," amelia got up, storming off from her friends.

AUTHORS NOTE

oOoOo dramaaaa