35

7 months later.

India heard crying, and she quickly woke up from her sleep, getting out of her bed. She walked out of her room, into Kodi's.

She saw Kentrell asleep on the couch in there as Kodi cried in his arms.

India chuckled, carefully grabbing Kodi, making Kentrell instantly wake up.

"Give her to me Ken she's crying." India mumbled, and he let her grab her as he sat up.

"Hey stinky Willow. Hey fat mama." India smiled, kissing her face as her cries quieted down.

"I'm sorry Siyanee I ain't hear ha'. I was tryna let you sleep." Kentrell rasped, rubbing his eye.

"It's okay boo. Mommy had enough sleep right?" India rubbed her nose against Kodi's.

India laid her in her changing station, taking off her onesie.

"Come on Kentrell." India looked at him.

"Nah. I ain't changing no diapers." He mumbled.

"If you don't let me teach you, you'll never learn. She too old for you to have never changed a diaper." She frowned, and he stood over her, laughing.

"You undo the dirty pamper, and wipe it down softly like this, and tuck it under her. Then use the wipes to clean her off, and hold her as you take the diaper off. And then you undo the straps on the new diaper like this. Then just close it and strap it together. But not too tight, I don't want her to get a rash." India told him, and he nodded.

"Okay baby." He mumbled, and she smiled. He had been doing as much as he could to help her with Willow. India had been awake the last few days with her because she had a small cold, and it had finally went away yesterday, so she'd finally went to sleep.

Kentrell had spent the night staying awake with Willow, and fell asleep once she did. He wasn't used to staying up all night so once he'd fallen asleep, it was a deep sleep.

"You can go back to sleep. I'm up now." She held Willow in her arms, and he held her face, kissing her lips.

"You sure?" He sleepily mumbled, and she smiled.

"Yeah baby. I'll wake you up for lunch after I go get Ken." She closed her eyes as he left kisses on her face.

"I'm never staying up with yo ass again. Lil bad ass girl." Kentrell grabbed Willow from her, kissing her face as she laughed, making India laugh.

He gave Willow back to India, walking out of the her room, back into theirs.

"Hi mommy stink. I should've took you a bath before I put this clean diaper on you." India mumbled, carrying her to the living room.

India fake screamed, and Willow mocked her scream, making her laugh.

There was a knock on the door, and India got up, sitting Willow in her play pen.

India walked to the front door, opening it, laying eyes on Samaria, KD, and Ben.

"Well hello to you hoe. Where my baby?" Kd pushed past her, and she laughed.

"Hi handsome man! Ouu so you fat baby." India smiled, picking up Kaden.

He smiled, holding her face as he babbled to her.

"Hey bestie." Samaria kissed her cheek, and India smiled, hugging her. Samaria grabbed Kaden, walking him to Kodi.

"Wassup Ten?" She wrapped her arms around his neck once he hugged her waist.

"You high?" She held his face, and he nodded.

"Off weed doe'. I ain't on no drugs. Whea' Top at?" He asked, letting her go and closing the door.

"Sleep. He stayed up all night with Willow." She told him, walking over to sit on the couch.

Kentrell walked out of her room, rubbing his eye, and she laughed.

"Nevermind, there his ass go right there." India chuckled, watching him grab Willow.

"Wassup Willow pillow." He blew bubbles in her neck, making her giggle.

"Her fat ass. Just big." Kd shook his head.

"Kd Ima beat yo ass." India bucked at him, feeling her phone vibrate.

nba_youngboy

Liked by therealkylesister and 2,304,567 others nba_youngboy : My girls

nba_youngboy : My girls. My heartbeats, the loves of my life fr. 💚
View all 101,092 comments
nbakd2x : This cheesy ass caption Nigga kys
indiaroyale : 😭🥰🥰🥰♾
moneybaggyo : ❤️

"Kentrell I was ugly in that. Why would you post that?" India laughed, grabbing Willow who reached for her.

"It's always the pick me hoes. You know damn well you wasn't ugly." KD threw a pillow at her, and Kentrell caught it, throwing it hard at him, knocking his head back into the couch.

"Ouch pissy bitch!" KD frowned.

"Who pissy?" Kentrell returned the frown.

"You hoe. I remember that song 'walk in court, dirty as da' fuck wit' pee up in my draws'." He bucked at Kentrell.

"Dumbass nigga mane." Ben shook his head.

"You stupid as fuck. Dirty cause I was smoking weed, somebody else pee in my draws to give to my PO cause my piss would've came back positive. Dumbass." Kentrell chuckled.

"Positive for what? AIDS?" KD gasped, and Kentrell smacked his lips as Samaria laughed.

"Nigga you need a life." India said as the front door opened.

"Nigga I'll beat your ass. Bet some money on it." Joe said, walking in with Kendell.

"Now why you out of school this early?" India frowned.

"Smcht, I ain't wanna be there the rest of the day. It's Friday Nene." Kendell picked up Kodi, kissing all over her face.

"Kendell if your attendance bad this semester you're not getting a car. So you better hope yo shit right." India told him as he smiled, Kodi pulling on his hair.

"It's not bad. I checked my skyward already." He replied, putting Willow down and grabbing Kaden.

"Wassam lil nigga?" Kendell kissed Kaden's forehead, and he slapped him, making him smack his lips.

"Mane get him. He always abusing a nigga." Kendell passed him to Joe, who laughed.

"Don't piss him off." Samaria laughed, kissing Joe's lips.

"What this boa' sleep for?" Kendell popped Ben's neck.

"Mane get the fuck on." Ben mumbled, and India laughed.

"We so gang." Samaria chuckled.

"Nah foreal, I love us." India laid her head on Kentrell's shoulder.

"And I love you." He mumbled, kissing her lips, making her smile.

I never know how to wrap up a book 😭😭😭😭😭 lmfaoooo so. I told myself I wasn't gone make this longer than 7 hours, so, THIS THE END BITCHES. Ion got no long message this time, thanks for reading, and I love y'all, perrrr fucking usuaaaaaallllllll. I should've made them get married or some. Hoewell. I LOVE YALL 👅🚩🚩😲🙏🏻😂🙏🏻😍🔪😩😂🚩🥲🩸🙏🏻💎❤️☠️🔪🤍😋😤🔪💕😂🥰😲🤍🚩🔪💕♾❤️💔🥰💔↪️👀☠️🤍🚂🔪❤️🔪👀🚂