Chapter 115 (heroes rising)

🚨QUICK DISCLAIMER BEFORE THIS MOVIE STARTS🚨

mahoro, katsuma's big sister has a slight character change in my version of this movie. nothing huge, i just want both rai and bakugo to influence her because i myself always took an interest in her rather than katsuma.

lmao that makes no sense but katsuma is mainly izuku's priority. mahoro is more rai than bakugo but it's mainly them two who prioritize her.

okay that's it! hope you enjoy <3

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

ring!

"u.a heroes office!" mina happily answers the phone. "yes, let's go there!" she points to a location on the computer screen she sits in front of. after she hangs up, she places her hands on the table and stands up so her head is peering over the computer. "kaminari, mr. matsuda's battery failed again."

"again? that man should really buy a new one.." the blond grimly stands up from his chair.

"cheer up chargebolt!" mina pumps her fist in the air.

"let's go!" you and some of your classmates cheer for him.

"let's go!" kaminari's demeanor changes to excitement as he jumps out the door.

"hello! you are calling the u.a heroes office." aiyana's long cape drapes over his chair. "we will solve any problem efficiently."

"have you found the lost dog yet?" hagakure asks, phone in hand.

"i just found it. it is well and safe." tokoyami answers on the other side.

"nice job! now you have to find a parakeet!"

on uraraka's phone, a child rambles for help, panic evident in their tone. "my little brother is lost, i can't find him anywhere!"

"quiet, everything will be fine." her tone is soft and reassuring. "you don't have to worry." she says before hanging up the phone and standing up. "a child is lost in the shopping area. if there's someone who's available.."

"i refuse."

"you didn't even think about it!" uraraka yells into the lounge room.

"don't be like that, bakugo." kirishima says to his friend who lays on the ground, occupied by a magazine. "uraraka, i'll go with you!"

"is your quirk used to search for people?" katsuki asks, moving the magazine away from his face to look at kirishima. said boy freezes at the realization that he's right but jirou is quick to stand up and offer herself.

"if it's about looking for someone then it's my turn." she swings her earphones.

"you need someone who can find her quickly," your chair scrapes back so you can stand up. "then i'll also tag along."

"same! two is better than one." izuku also stands up next to you.

"then we can do the same thing we did when fighting gentle criminal." you look at him.

---

"this is such a bad idea...i love it." you smirk. you sit comfortably on the life preserver, arms wrapped around izuku's neck tight. he stands in the loop hole, red lines littering his body until green lightning becomes visible.

"one for all..full cowel..8 percent!" since it's just you two and you know about his secret, he whispers his power up instead of saying it in his mind like he told you he does.