🤍NINE: HOURGLASS BEAUTY🤍

(Jasmine looks something like this)

"So Link, what's happening with you and my baby girl" my father asks. I give him a stern 'why' look. "Father, please don't call me baby girl" As I cringe, Jordan chuckles. Link looks at me then back at my father, "Uhm, well we were friends a while back but we've slowly come back together." As Link speaks, I focus on his gorgeous eyes, there so green and vibrant. My father looks towards me, his smile broadens which makes me smile.

"Well, what project are you both doing?" My mother asks intrigued. Suddenly my little sister Lily gets up, "where are you going?" I whisper, she turns to me and smiles, "I got you a present from school" she giggles. I chuckle turning my attention back to Link.

He finished chewing then answers the question. "Well, we're doing an art project where we have to create some fictional piece of art work and it's a joint project for us. We agreed to do it here if that was okay with you" He explains, my father looks impressed at his great manner. "Oh don't worry, it's fine" my father stated still eating.

"We said to do the history project at my house" He finishes. Knowing that my father seems happy for the fact that I'm friends with a boy makes me wonder how close he believes we are. Does he just think we're project partners, if he does then he's going to have a heart attack when he realises that we're dating. Yes... we're official.

Lily comes running back with the present, "Here. I made you this" her little cutie face lights up when she give it to me. I open the piece of paper and see a cute little drawing of our family. "I love it sweetie thank you." I kiss her forehead and she gets back into their chair and continue eating.

After I finish my dinner I wait for link who isn't far behind since my father won't shut up and let him eat. "And how's the hair, how do you cope with it?" My father asks absentmindedly. "Dad! Don't...that's probably classed as racist. Links hairs fine, it's not even much" Having enough of the conversation I sit back rubbing my forehead, Link clears his throat and my father looks down. "Sorry"

"Finished?" I whisper to Link. He nods. "May we be excused?" I ask my mother.

"That's fine honey." She responds taking another bread roll, she gives me a smile and Link and I stand. As I go to grab my plate, Link taps my hand away and takes it from me. "Nope" he chuckles smirking at me. "Link" I whine jokingly.

"What?" He chuckles running away from me with the plates in his hand. "Link Louis!" I yell laughing chasing him. I quickly run back to the dining table and grab the drawing that Lily gave me. "Thank you darling" I kiss her forehead. Then I chase Link again. He runs out of the kitchen and to me. We freeze on the spot and he looks towards the stairs. I get a head start and make my way to the stairs, however Link grabs me and flips me upside down carrying me.

"Link" I giggle loudly. "Use protection!" My father yells. "DAD!" I curse at him, I hear him laugh from the dinner table.

As we reach my room, he throws me on the bed and he instantly sits on the floor, leaning forward on his stomach and he puts his elbows up and his chin on his hands. "Ow" I wince. Sitting up holding my head Link panics. "Oh god. I'm sorry" he runs to me and sits beside me. "It's fine, I just hit my head" I wince rubbing my head, he pulls me into a hug.

"I didn't mean to" He states rubbing my head. "I know you didn't" I say looking up. "Finish your drawing" I giggle.

He smirks at me, he lays back on the bed grabbing his notepad again and focus's on his drawing. Getting my paints from my cupboard, then back to my canvas. "Hmm." I run my fingers through my hair trying to get it out of my face. "Link, can you get me a hair tie from my nightstand please?" I look back expecting him to reach over but no.