31

"Problem?" I raised up taking my back off the couch looking beside Karmyn

"Girl ain't nobody even do nothing." Kamille scrunched her face up.

"No you think ain't nobody see you roll your eyes when I did." I said.

"Period." Landon said. "Big Kaelyn not the lil one." He said.

"Ladies let's calm down." Darcy said.

"JERRY JERRY JERRY." Landon said

"Y'all always tryna gang up on somebody, then get mad when I say something." Kamille said.

"Duh cause you say shit to us first, learn to shut the fuck up sometimes and stop bullying my sister. Be dishing out shit you can't take, we 19 you 24 sit yo' big old ass down somewhere and leave us alone." Landon scolded.

"Why you always speaking for her like she can't talk for herself. She not innocent and 24 is not old at all, you're young and dumb." She said.

"He don't speak up for me, he takes up for me it's a big difference dumb bitch." I said.

"Been doing it since we was little and Im still gone do it. Don't like it? Argue wit' yo' mammy bout it- oh I forgot she dead....as hell." Landon said.

"Okay Landon that's enough." Karmyn raised up.

"You wanna be Elsa so bad. You don't need to say shit to me Karmyn you don't want me to start getting on yo' head." Landon said.

"What did I do?" She scrunched her face up.

"Not shit and that's the problem." I blurted and she gasped. I was fed up with all the bullshit. "You take everybody side like you scared to have your own opinion." I continued and my dad walked in.

"Wassup Darcy- Damn what the hell wrong wit' y'all, why y'all look mad." He sat down. "Y'all look ugly mad, relax y'all faces." He said.

"I ain't mad I'm chillin'." Landon said and I noticed Darcy didn't say anything. The more we argued the faster she wrote in her notebook.