Episode 8, Ebony and new born.

Year: 1933

Caesar: Right strike!

Andra and Kong landed a straight palm strike against a mountain.

Caesar: Not enough impact force! AGAIN!!

Andra and Kong landed another palm strike, this time with greater strength.

Caesar: Switch now!

Andra and Kong change their hands into a fist and punch the mountain.

Caesar: Put more momentum in your fist. And try to balance yourselves in each strike.

Andra,Kong: Right.

Andra and Kong found their balance and punch the mountain. This time making an even bigger hole.

Both twins were now standing at 46 feet in height.

Kong: Wow.

Andra: I wasn't putting that much force and it did that much damage?

Caesar: By finding the right balance it can make the smallest of strikers have greater impact and damage. And if you also concentrate. You can add more power to it.

Kong: Then we can just concentrate and find our balance in every fight.

Andra: That way we can be unbeatable.

Caesar: That's where you two are wrong. The enemy will not wait for you two to find your balance and to concentrate. You have to act as fast as possible.

Andra: How?

Caesar: There are many ways of doing it. One of those ways is by reading your opponent next movement.

Kong: How?

Caesar: Simple. Every twitch in the body.

Andra: Huh?

Caesar: Any creatures makes a sudden movement in the body before sudden action. A twitch of the eye, tensing muscles. If your able to read it then you'll know your enemy attack patter and blocking patter. This can give you the upper hand in a fight.

Kong: Sounds difficult.

Caesar: However just because you can read your opponent attacks and defence. It doesn't mean they won't adapt or find a new way to fight. Always expect it in a fight.

Andra: Gramps. How do you know so much about fighting?

Caesar: Well for once I am the Guardian Titan. And second....

Caesar stood in front of the same mountain Andra and Kong were hitting and put his palm on the mountain.

Caesar: I was born, raised and found the meaning of fighting.

Kong: What is the meaning of fighting?

Caesar: A question that has an infinite amount of answers. Some can be right and some can wrong. It depends in the type of fighter that you are. My meaning of fighting is to never back away and never back down. Always try to surpass your own limits and keep pushing. Cause for Titans like me. The impossible and the extraordinary well never be enough.

Andra: What's beyond impossible and extraordinary?

Caesar: Also a question that has an infinite amount of answers. One day you two will find that answer for yourselves. And when you do. You two well be able to do this.

He concentrate for just a few seconds and one inch punch the mountain. Destroying it to pieces without any effort. Making both Kong and Andra eye wide. Seeing how their grandfather was able to do such a powerful attack.