10. Sports Festival (Part 1)

LAST TIME

"YOU AREN'T JOKING ARE YOU," asked Mina with Momo and Kyouka behind looking just as eager. "Of course Izuku is such a charming and kind man it's expected of him to capture the hearts of multiple girls," said Ibara. After she finished saying this Izuku walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her while kissing her cheek. "Thanks for the compliment my love," he said causing her head to explode in steam as she turned around to hide her face in his chest. Seeing this caused everyone present to be jealous while only making Izuku laugh.

____________________________
NOW

Izuku and his classmates had just made it back to the classroom with all the girls gathered in a small huddle while giggling in joy and talking about the possibility of being with Izuku, three specific girls who were very overjoyed and excited about being in his harem.

"Can you believe it, we'll get a chance to be with that sexy hunk Izu," said Mina, jumping for joy. She kept taking glances at Izuku with hearts in her eyes and drooled some more seeing his uniform hugging his muscles.

“I know right, it's almost too good to be true, it’s like I'm in a dream.'' said Momo, who was also staring at Izuku with what appeared to be hearts in her irises.

“He did save us and he is so punk rock it drives me nuts, and those muscles of god.” said Jiro, while twirling one of her jacks around her finger. She then blushed heavily, having a hard time taking her eyes off of Izuku.

“Well our Izu is such an outstanding man. He was so cute when we were growing up but now he’s sexy beyond all belief,” said Itsuki, she couldn’t help but also drool over her Izu.

“His looks are only a bonus. He captured my heart when we were kids from his kind heart and no one can ever replace him in my heart” said Ibara, while clasping her hands together, like she was thanking god for creating Izuku.

“You aren’t wrong, his strong personality and drive to protect others no matter the cost is what really drove it home to make me fall for him” said Jiro, looking longingly towards Izuku.

“The way he swooped in to save us from getting raped was so amazing, he was like wham, pow, slash slash, Oh he was like those badass heroes from old comics” said Mina squealing happily, while comparing him with her inspiration to becoming a hero.

“He didn’t even ogle my body like most guys our age would have. The time he talked to us and checked on us he only made eye contact with me. He's such a perfect gentleman” said Momo, sighing lovingly. Before they could continue fangirling over Izuku their Teacher Aizawa walked through the door. He made his way to the podium before talking.

“Listen up the U.A. Sports Festival is coming up in two weeks. You all will have the next two weeks off from school to train and prepare for it,” He said. Iida immediately stood up from his chair with an objection and doing his usual robot spasm hand.

“But sir, is it wise to hold the festival? We were just attacked by villains last week.” Iida asked, while being confused and concerned.

“Huff the principal thinks by holding the festival it will show the villains and the world that we are still standing strong and won’t be stopped by some random attack.” Aizawa said, glaring at Iida which caused him to shut up and sit back down quietly.

“Listen up this is a chance for all of you to shine and show off to pro heroes. This will determine the internship offers you’ll be invited to attend, so go out there and show them what you are made of” Aizawa continued. The class cheered and then they resumed normal classes for the rest of the day.