How to kill a bug

Avengers POV a few weeks ago.

It was a normal week at avengers tower but a meeting with Fury changed that.

The avengers were laying around on a lazy Friday, we're they all watch movies, eat popcorn and snacks and get along. Or trying to at least. But when is anything normal for the avengers.

"Boss I have a incoming call from 'angry pirate man'" FRIDAYS robotic voice called out through the living room were the avengers were at.

"Ugh isn't this supposed to be our day off" Tony complained "decline call" he told the A.I.

A few security later FRIDAY responded with "System override complete" the A.I said almost even more roboticly than normal.

"Huh stark is your A.I broken" Clint called from his place in the vents.

"No FRIDAY isn't broken but you will be if you don't get up and come to the meeting room in 5 minutes" Fury's voice came out of no were scaring the avengers.

But Clint got scared the most. Clint screamed and fell out of the vents and would have almost hit the floor, but Bucky caught him bridal style.

"Oh wow that super soldier does wonders. You think I could get some" Clint said griping Buckys biceps.

"No" Bucky replied and promptly dropping Clint on the couch.

Fury sighed "just get to the goddam meeting room" and with they the call ended.

After a little bit of running around and calmly walking to the meeting room (mostly Natasha) we got to the meeting room.

We saw Fury standing at the head of the table with files at each of the seats. We all sat down and grabbed a file.

SPIDER-MAN 

IDENTITY: unknown 

GENDER: male

AGE: presumed mid or late 20s

HIGHT: 5'8

EYE COLOR: unknown 

HAIR COLOR: unknown 

BIRTHDATE: unknown 

ABILITIES: Sticks to walls. Web like substance. Not much is known.

SUIT: spider like suit that sticks to walls

DESCRIPTION: Spider-Man has been patrolling the streets of New York for two years along with The Venom. Spider-Man has fought bigger villains than normal street thugs. With out the knowledge of who he is Spider-Man is a threat. And must be detained.

CASE: Detain and capture Spider-Man.

"Spider-Man? really he's just a street vigilante" Tony said plainly.

"Read the next file" Fury told the team.

THE VENOM

IDENTITY: unknown 

GENDER: female 

AGE: presumed mid or late 20s

EYE COLOR: light blue

HAIR COLOR: Blond

BIRTHDATE: unknown 

ABILITIES: black goo like substance called Venom. Knife wielding. Not much is known

SUIT: black mask, black suit, almost like the winter soldier armor.