65

He Xuan had the general idea when Wei Wuxian told him not to bring Shi Qingxuan over for today's meeting, but to hear the reason why was surprising even for him. He knew that Shi Wudu was the present King, and Shi Qingxuan was his sister. But to think that he was the one behind his siblings' conception, the illegal drug, whore and auto theft, the doll making, and how he tortured the twins, he didn't know what to think anymore. 

Of course it didn't change how he felt toward Shi Qingxuan, she didn't have the mind, or the wickedness to do all that stuff. He just had to protect her now that it was out that her brother was the mastermind behind it all.

"We have information from Meng Yao, the little turd that we caught on the auction, and it said that the base of operation of the Kingpin was inside the abandoned amusement park on the outskirts of the town." Wei Wuxian gave the drive she got from Meng Yao to Liu Qingge. "Qingge, you and Feng Xue, please check the content of the drive. And you, kids, do you know anything about this? Have you ever heard about this Halcyon  amusement park?" 

"Wait, Halcyon amusement park?" He Xuan knew about the park, after all it was related to his job. "Halcyon Park was the first park which boasted of being fully operated by Artificial Intelligence. It was a success, until some cyber terrorist broke in and put the virus inside the computer mainframe that caused the A.I to go berserk and kill people. They closed the park soon after and hid the news from the world, since it would be a disaster if anyone ever finds out. They spent fortunes to pay the victims, and then they went bankrupt. It was around three years ago. I remember because the A.I prototype that they used? It was the earlier version of ours, before we fixed the backdoor that some delinquent programmer created to fool around the program. We fired the programmer but I think he sold the data to someone, who created Halcyon Park."

"And now it has become the base of operations for Kingpin. What are the odds?" Wei Wuxian tapped her chin while thinking. "Fine, we're going there tomorrow. Me, Lan Zhan, He Xuan, Noah, and the twins. Xie Lian and Hua Cheng will monitor from the outside with Qingge. Qingqiu, you and Binghe also check the perimeter, bring the artillery."

"Can I come too?" Na'Lan Jian suddenly interrupted. "I want to get some action, and I also want to know how strong my in-laws are." She grinned and Noah rolled his eyes. 

Wei Wuxian and Xie Lian chuckled when they heard their soon-to-be in-law was also as excited as themselves, so Wei Wuxian pulled her into a hug.

"Of course! You should see how good our family is at fighting!" 

After organizing everything for early tomorrow, they retreated to their respective bedroom. Feng Yue went first after winking at Noah and whispering, 'five minutes', to which Noah responded with a chuckle. He took his time saying goodnight to his mom, Wei Wuxian, and Lan Wangji–who gave him a nod, better than the indifference or the anger he faced before, then the rest of the crew, before he finally climbed the stairs–two at a time, to their room.

He entered the room and closed it, then to make sure that his lover could scream all she wanted, he put a sound barrier around the room, and started to take off his clothes.

The room was a medium sized one, and it had a work desk and a couple of chairs. It also had an ensuite with a shower and a bathtub, big enough for two. The best feature though, was the tall french windows which opened to an outside balcony with a couple of couches. 

There was no one in the room, so he took a peek in the bathroom but she's not there either. Then he saw the french windows were opened when the curtain was blown by the wind, and he had an idea where his lover was waiting. Noah walked to the direction of the balcony, and out of the french window, when he saw that view.

Feng Yue–he assumed it was her, was facing out to the direction of the mountain, with a full moon in the sky shone its faint light to enhance her silhouette. She was leaning forward on the railing, wearing only a one-piece transparent white bodysuit, with her silver hair loose and she had… tails, nine of them to be precise. And ears. 

She heard him, and turned around to face him with a smile on her face–softened by the moonlight, and rendered her like a moon goddess. 

It took a few seconds for Noah to realize that the goddess in front of him was his fiance, his lover, his soulmate, and somehow, the view of her triggered something in his mind, something that he almost forgot ever since he met her. 

He walked the few steps it took to reach her, and he pulled her into his embrace, hugging her tightly.

"Well, hello there, nice to see you again." She chuckled when she was pulled into his hug, but when he didn't let her go, she tilted her head up and saw that Noah was looking at her with eyes full of love, and awe.

"My silver kitsune, moon goddess, temptress of my heart…" he kissed her softly. "Is this the surprise that you planned for me before everything went awry this morning?" He caressed her back and found where the tail connected to her body. "Uhm, are these real tails?" He pulled them and Feng Yue moaned. Noah looked at her with amusement in his eyes, then he pulled her ears. "These too?" 

Feng Yue smacked him, then jumped him until he staggered back and held her butt. Then he accidentally grazed it–the thing inside her, and it made him instantly hard.

"Ow fuck, baby, why are you torturing me like this?" He nuzzled her neck and bit on it while his hand reached the anal plug that Feng Yue put into herself, and pulled it out. When it was almost out though, he pushed it in again, making Feng Yue gasp loudly and bite his shoulder.

"That's it, I'm going to fuck you all night tonight. Let's not sleep until tomorrow." Noah carried her inside and put her on the bed carefully, and he shed off the rest of his clothes, revealing his massive erection.

"You seem glad to see me." Feng Yue chuckled as she caressed the huge erection with her foot, but Noah caught it and kissed the inside of her leg. He slowly went up to the inside of her thigh, kissing and licking every inch of her skin, until he arrived on the center of her, and started to feast on it, while his hand played with the plug, taking it out and pushing it in in a steady rhythm that drove her crazy.

"Ah Noah, your tongue piercing is killing me…" Feng Yue sighed and moaned, enjoying the way the tongue piercing stimulated her clitoris with its cold and hard surface. She shuddered from the incoming orgasm, when Noah pushed his finger inside her, making her explode and clench his fingers tight.

"You're so sexy like this…" Noah pulled out his fingers and pushed the plug in, then he dragged her leg up and lined his huge erection into her wet opening. "I'm going in now, sweetheart, brace yourself." 

Although they had made love numerous times, Feng Yue still gasped from the feeling when Noah penetrated her, especially today when he was unusually hard. He started to move slowly, to let her get used to his girth and length again. And when he heard her sexy moans and little gasps, he thrust faster, lifting her leg higher to enter deeper into her.

"Noah–God, I'm almost there…" she let out a strangled cry as she grabbed his arms and lifted her body up so she now face to face with him on his lap. Then she kissed him hard, swirling her tongue inside and playing with the piercing, while Noah also played with her plug and thrust harder to let her have her orgasm.

"Marry me now, Feng Yue, and give me your dragon." Noah whispered in Feng Yue's mouth, while kissing her all over her face, her neck, and her hardened nipples. He played them with his tongue, extracting another lewd sound from Feng Yue as she clenched tighter around him. He groaned, and with the last of his thrusts, he came inside her.