Chapter 34

Nara's pov

"What do you want from us?!", I screamed while looking at Jiyeon's unconscious body. She looks more worst than before. I was tied up in a chair.

"Check her pockets", Aera said as her minions started to check on my pockets harshly.

They found nothing, I'm sure I didn't put anything in my pockets before I ended up here. What are they trying to do?

"Nothing?! So we kidnapped her for nothing!", Aera yelled.

"It's not our fault, it's your plan. She is staying home of course she didn't bring anything! Except......for her watch and her phone, how much does it cost though", the guy spoke as I rolled my eyes.

"Probably costs more than thousand dollars, give me that!", she squealed as she grabs my hand harshly caused me to groan in pain. She finally got the watch as I sighed. Then I remembered about something......mom must know that I'm here because of the live location! The good thing is she asked about it.

"What were you thinking about huh? Escaping?", Aera said and grabbed my hair.

"Yup, who don't want to escape from this hell right? Well...I wish I could escape from you monster ass gold digger!!", I screamed and suddenly something pain hit my chubby cheeks. Wow....play hard?

"Nice....that hurts a lot.....I bet you're in taekwondo....what belt you received? What about me? Oh....I just got black belt....not much-", I said with a smirk before I kicked her face and flipped myself over. I can managed to get out from the chair and look at the others.

"Wanna fight?", I smirked as they walked back. I think they had forgotten how I beat them when we first met. Weak....

Suddenly Aera pushed me out of nowhere and punched me. My nose started to bleed, but I can manage to stop her and switch our position. Now I'm on top of her. I pulled her hair.

"How brave are you to mess with me huh? Do you know who I am? Do you think you can do this so easily?", I said and was about to punch her until the door slammed open revealing the police.

"Miss, stop and back off", the police said.

I obeyed and let go of Aera. She groaned in pain as I smiled, showing that I was satisfied.

"Nara!", mom voice appeared making me peek at the door.

"Mom!", I ran towards her and hugged her.

"Oh my god we were so worried!", dad spoke.

"This is why my heart felt like I had to ask for your live location! Thank god!", mom pecked my forehead before hugging me again.

Then I saw Yeonsang. He also looked worried....but my brain won't let me come near him....

The police settled Aera and her minions. Then I quickly turns around when I remembered about Jiyeon. I ran towards her lifeless body.

"J-jiyeon....", I spoke softly and tried to wake her up.....thank god her pulse is still working...

"Step aside miss, we'll take care of her", a female police said as I nodded.

Poor Jiyeon....she was forced to do this....I will never forgive them....ever...

_

Author's pov

Heeseung stared at the cold floor. He's still thinking about the incident. Was it his fault? If he didn't save her...she will fall and hurt herself. He can't stop thinking about what's wrong about his actions. His members tried to comfort him, but he's still in his negative thoughts.

"Hyung please....let's have dinner with us?", Sunoo said caused Heeseung to snap out from his thoughts.

"I'm not hungry....", he simply said.

"Hyung.....it will be better soon....don't worry, maybe that guy was just not in the mood that time.....", Sunoo explained.

Heeseung remains silent. It's raining outside, rainy day makes everyone overthinking isn't it? He brushes his hair back and covers his face with his palms. Then, something came in his mind.

"I think.....it's the time....", he spoke making Sunoo raise his eyebrows.

"Time for what?", he questioned.

"To tell her about my feelings....."