☾21𝙉𝘽𝘼 - 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙩 𝙥𝙩. 2☽

21 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙖

21 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙖

𝙣𝙗𝙖 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡

𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚.

𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙭⚠︎︎

𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Waking up, Shéyaa recalled the memories of last night.

Did he regret killing Kentrell? No. Will he miss Kentrell? Yes.

Without a doubt, Shéyaa loved Kentrell with all his heart. He also had an unhealthy obsession with the man. Seeing him grinding on Lontrell pushed him over the edge, he just might have killed anyway that rubbed him the wrong way.

Shéyaa stalked to living room to look at the love of his life one more time before he disposed of Kentrell's body.

To his surprise, Kentrell's body was already gone. Shéyaa knew he hadn't dreamed of last night, the blood staining the couch evidence.

"Maybe I forgot I already did it." Shéyaa mumbled. Shéyaa handled his liquor well, but come morning he had forgotten everything that took place the night before.

Not this time though.

Shéyaa hadn't disposed of Kentrell's body, but his body was gone.

"Do they got some shit to get blood stains outta couches?" Shéyaa thought aloud.

Shéyaa took a long, hot shower. Getting out of the shower, Shéyaa put on a random graphic tee and all black jeans. Slipping on his Yeezy slides, Shéyaa grabbed his keys and walked out of the door.