1: crypthon hell

-» • «-

this school is meant
only for Demons

-» • «-

Your

A dim cloudy sky greeted my vision as soon as I entered the tall wide gate. I frown at the sight, wondering if I have really read the address right.

I'm Yoon Y/n, a simple transfer student into this looking weird school. Before me is a blended black and gray bridge that lead probably to the school that my mother had transfer me.

I flinch when the gate slammed closed, emitting a loud sound that made my heart jump. Ignoring the uneasy feeling, I proceeded to cross the bridge. As I walk, i felt myself shuddering, with those loud croaks of frogs as if it like nightime when in fact, Its still morning. Why this school have to be looks so creepy.

The rustles of dry leaves and crickets of insects doesn't help at all. The only thing that surround the bridge is foggy lake and dead trees. Is this place even a school.

I tried brushing the thought away. I shouldn't let myself comsume with negative thoughts. Maybe the surroundings will look better once I reach my destination.

Or not..

Once I reach the end of the bridge, I have my jaw dropping in disbeleief. In front of me stand a looking palace school. It was colored with dim blue and black. Candles and lamps. Do they do not have elictricity here?

With slight hesitation, I move forward, until I reach the closed wooden door of the structure.

I knocked softly. I was surprised when it open by itself, letting me In. Once I entered, I saw another different world. A fascinating one. Although there's no any sun, it much pretty brighter than outside. If the outside had dead trees, here they have autumn trees.

Right there, I sees sea of people walking around - dress in pure black robe. I cleared my throat and proceed my way to this school main office.

I hope i find it without the help of others.

As my feet glided on the hallway, I felt their eyes boring on me. Not be able to look back at them, I look down. I keep my head low until I crashed onto someone, but the force made us only step back.

I quickly bow in apology, "I- I'm sorry." I squeak out, fumbling with the hem of my black shirt. "Sorry?" She state groggily with evident amusement lacing her tone.

I raised my head and saw a sleepy blonde girl with avarage height. Her left hand rubs softly against her left eye. She then chuckles, scanning my baffled face.