Time To Be A Target

A few days later
Field
(Y/N) POV

Hinano: Sensei, over there...

Karasuma:*sighs* Just ignore it. Continue the exercise.

Me: That's too much for us to ignore

Me: That's too much for us to ignore. Just explain the situation already.

Karasuma sighed again before explaining the situation.

Long story short, that foreign man is Irina's sensei. They were having a contest.

Whoever kill Karasuma first with anti-sensei knife, win. And who lose will back down from the assassination attempts.

Karasuma: And actually Lovro wanted to make (Y/N) as the target for this game.

Me: Hmm?

Karasuma: He said that you pique his interest when he first saw you yesterday. But since if you be the target, it will interrupt Class E study, so that octopus didn't allowed it. Anyway, we'll end today's P.E. class now. Dismissed!!

Everyone except me and Sara thanked him before standing up and walked into the building.

Sugino: What makes you so special until Lovro-san wanted to target you, Araumi?

Me: I wonder.

Suddenly the whole class heard Irina's voice.

Irina: Karasuma-sensei~

Everyone looked at her and saw she was holding flask.

Irina: Thanks for all your hard work~ You must be thirsty, right? Here's a cold drink for you!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Irina: C'mon, drink up! Drink up!

Everyone*thought*: There's definitely something in it.

I just ignored her and continued walking.

I could feel someone staring at me.

Me*thought*: Seriously, what did he want from me?

Timeskip
Office
Karasuma POV