★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛɪꜰɪᴄɪᴀʟ ᴋᴜʀᴛᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ]彡★

"Wow, Kurapika! Don't you look snazzy?" The young girl beamed at her fellow blonde friend, admiring how put together he looked

The blonde avoids her embarrassing gaze as he places his suits blazer over his shoulder, holding the item between his nimble fingers cooly.

"You really know how to dress up don't cha!" Repeated the (h/c) haired girl continues to boast at her current partner in crime.

"You're not even dressed, yet you told me to arrive here early." The blonde sighs as he places his blazer on her sofa then proceeds to sit down, making himself comfortable.

"I did so we can go over the plan a few more times and even cross some scenarios just in case we have to change tactics."

The young girl shrugs as she places the files before him on her wooden coffee table, along with a mug of earl grey tea.

With a small "thank you" the blonde gladly accepts the smooth warmth of a perfectly blended cup of hot tea.

"Look over these again and pick out any missed details that we may have missed. I'm going to go ahead and get ready. Don't wait up!" The girl calls from the room to the right of her kitchen, most likely her bedroom, considering it's the only room in the entire apartment that he hasn't been in yet.

One thing that he could admit was that the girl's work ethic was much different than her personality, all of her work and paperwork was neat and filed in an easy system making things much easier to find if needed.

The male didn't even have a system really, it was mainly intel from word of mouth from his associates or even the words from the underground mafia.

Yet, what this girl has couldn't be anything short of amazing, he just had to give the (e/c) eyed girl credit, this was simply astonishing.

Every thread was connected to something, rather it be an underground dealer of rare and expensive things or the rich who had a taste of next to extinct artifacts, she had it all.

Getting up from his seat the male walks to her makeshift office, his grey eyes looking at the large map before him, showing him specifics of everything that connects.

She even had images of the Phantom Troupe. Those pictures were the only ones that didn't have a colored string connecting them to something else.

Probably signaling that there were no other attachments besides their own members.

Then there was a black and white picture of Hisoka, but could you even refer to him as one of the legs at this point? Considering that he didn't even have the spider's mark tattooed on him in the first place, using bungee gum to fake it.

He remembered the look on Hisoka's face when Chrollo had admitted that he could no longer use nen.

Remembering how pale he got causes the blonde Kurta to give a faint smile.