121-end

Although the regimes in the north and south are still incompatible with fire and water, ordinary people's New Year is still going to pass, and the wealthy and wealthy are not affected. It is still a prosperous New Year.

The Ji family's New Year is very busy. Until the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, almost every day, relatives and friends come to pay a New Year's greeting.

Lin Yiyi is pregnant with Liujia and is regarded as a key object of care by everyone in the Ji Mansion, so no matter how busy the mansion is, all the trivial matters will not bother her. She is only responsible for good food and drink every day, and just be happy.

It was on the sixth day of the sixth day that Qin Meng came to congratulate the old man before he had time to talk to Lin Yiyi. Before that, the two hadn't seen each other for a while.

As soon as Qin Meng saw her, he kept spitting out bitterness, "After my grandfather passed away in October, the Qin family was completely messed up. Every day went like a war, and I was annoyed to death."

Lin Yiyi said: " Is it possible that you want to join the ranks of snatching property?"

"I don't bother to snatch it. Besides, there is nothing to do with our girls. Anyway, I want to get married." Qin Meng rolled his eyes and said.

"According to the income of clothing factories and specialty stores, plus the results of your research room, you will soon be richer than anyone in the Qin family, so you can't fight with them." Lin Yiyi comforted her.

"Know, I'm just annoying, my mother is looking for someone for me again." Qin Meng said.

"Speaking of this, what is the situation between you and Zhao Zhenhuai?" Lin Yiyi asked. She found that Qin Meng was a person with a strong personality, but he was extremely indecisive when dealing with feelings. He had been sticky with Zhao Zhenhuai for so long, and he was still undecided. Down, also convinced.

"That's it. After the North-South fight, he left Peiping and went to Japan. Recently, he was sent a letter saying that he would return to Nanjing soon."

"Then did you accept someone else?"

Qin Meng flipped over again. Rolled his eyes, "Is there a difference? If you accept it or not, I'm just in love with the letter!"

Lin Yiyi sighed. The last time I saw Zhao Zhenhuai was the time he came to bid them farewell last year. Most of this dazzling has passed for half a year. I can only meet once a year and talk about a ghostly relationship.

"Why don't we talk to someone else?" Lin Yiyi asked.

Qin Meng thought about it seriously, and said, "Which man is more suitable for me in this book?"

Lin Yiyi: ...

"I don't know the story behind when You Hong is injured." Because of the story behind. She didn't have time to write.

"Hey..." Qin Meng sighed, "I actually don't want to marry at all. I eat and drink every day and mess around in the research room. It's good."

"But your mother won't let you go." Lin Yiyi said,

"Hey..." Qin Meng Can only continue to sigh.

After the New Year's Day, the day quieted down. Lin Yiyi wanted to go to the clothing factory restlessly, but was cruelly rejected by Ji Youhong. She was so idle that she could only run to the Lin Mansion. The mansion has a pair of twins who are noisy and lively every day, and it will definitely not be boring in the past.