thirteen

13. Total Eclipse Of The Heart

Dear diary, I love my life.

Seriously, becoming Aria Connor is the best thing that has ever happened to me, well minus the whole pregnancy, that's been a nightmare. I finally have everything I ever wanted, I'm young, healthy, gorgeous, everyone loves me, but best of all, I'm a tribrid, the amount of power Aria Connor has is insane, she has been wasting these powers, but I intent to take full advantage of being the FIRST tribrid.

So rest in peace, Aria, thanks for giving me your perfect life, and now that I've corrected the single worst decision you ever made, falling in love with Damon Salvatore, I'm gonna win the wildest Mikaelson, yeah, I've decided I want Kol, he was the only Mikaelson brother I didn't have, so why not change that.

***

"Any news?" Caroline asked, as Kol, Elijah and Klaus entered the living room.

"No" Kol said, running his hand in his hair in frustration, "We can't find Damon anywhere".

"What if someone took him?" Caroline asked concerned, "What if Wes took him again?".

"Wes didn't take Damon, he's with Enzo" Kol replied.

"And how do you know that?" Rebekah asked confused.

Kol didn't say anything, just showed Rebekah his phone.

"Enzo sent you a selfie of him and Damon?" Rebekah asked, trying to hide her amusement.

"He's trying to get under my skin" Kol replied.

"And it's working" Klaus said.

"Shut up" Kol snapped, "Don't pretend like you all are not on edge right now".

Before anyone could say anything, Katherine, still in Aria's body, walked down the stairs.

"Why are you all on edge?" Katherine asked, going and standing next to Kol.

The group of five glanced at each other, all trying really hard not to lash out at her.

"Damon's missing" Caroline informed.

"Do you know where he is?" Rebekah asked.

"Why would I know?" Katherine asked confused.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe cause you're his girlfriend" Caroline snapped, she was finding it really hard not to attack Katherine, but she knew if she attacked her, she would be harming Aria and the babies more then Katherine.

"Right" Katherine whispered, "Um, there's something you guys need to know".

"What?" Elijah asked.

"I broke up with Damon" Katherine replied.

"Excuse me?!" Caroline yelled, standing up, "You did what now?!".

"Caroline" Elijah warned.

"Don't Caroline me, Elijah" Caroline snapped, "Why would you do that?".