Chapter 11

"I-I don't have clothes to wear, hyungie..."

Taehyung heard Jungkook's timid voice from the bathroom. He stifled a small laugh at the boy's cuteness.

He told Jungkook to shower just now and he forgot to give him clothes. Trust me, he didn't do this purposely. He really did forget to give Jungkook clothes.

"Wait for a second, kook! I'll get you something to wear." Taehyung said, walking towards his closet and choose the smallest pajama that he ever possessed for the boy.

He hugged the clothes with his right hand, knocking the bathroom door with his knuckles, "Kook, open the door."

The doorknob twisted, opened slightly. "T-Thank you, hyungie." Jungkook took the clothes without revealing his naked body to the horny male.

"You're welcome. Wear it fast, or else you will catch a cold." Taehyung stated, walking away swiftly.

He again sat back to the bed, sighing heavily, "Calm your hormones down, Taehyung..." He mumbled to himself.

Not for long, the bathroom door clicked open, making Taehyung snapped his head up. He can't help but chuckled when he saw Jungkook.

The pajamas was too big for the petite boy. The shirt constantly slipped down from Jungkook's shoulder, and the hem of the pants even reached the floor, making the boy look cuter.

"Why are you laughing, hyung?" Jungkook squinted his eyes playfully, glaring at the male with his doe eyes.

Taehyung pursed his lips, "You look so cute!! Come here."

Jungkook pouted, walking forward. He yelped loudly when Taehyung grabbed his wrist.

Taehyung pulled the boy down, wrapping his arms around his waist when the boy landed on his lap. "You're so so cute." He stated, tilting his head slightly.

Taehyung's gesture is totally normal, but Jungkook found it not normal at all. Instead, it's a bit scary for Jungkook.

Tears instantly filled in Jungkook's doe eyes, "Y-You said you won't touch me..."

"Wait!" Panicked, Taehyung swiftly wipe Jungkook's tears with his fingers, "I didn't touch you?"

"Y-You touched my waist..." Jungkook sniffled, lips puckered up as he muttered. His pity look makes Taehyung want to protect him with all cost.

"No one touched your waist before?" Taehyung asked, poking his inner cheek with his tongue when Jungkook nodded his head.

"T-The guys stripped me in t-the club..." More tears slipped out of Jungkook's eyes when he recalled the horror past, "I-Its scary... I'm thankful that you saved me, hyungie..."

Taehyung let out deep breath to calm the rage in his body, "It's all past now. Don't worry, hyungie will take revenge for you."

He lifted the boy up, placing him on the bed, "Now you need some sleep."

Jungkook nodded his head, wiping his tears off, "G-Good night hyungie!"

--------------------------------------------------

"Hyungie, wake up!!" Jungkook softly shook the male's body, "It's 7 now!"

Taehyung grunted, "Five more minutes."

Jungkook huffed, crossing his arms over his chest, "No! You need to wake up now! You have work right?" He again shakes Taehyung's body, making the male groan.

"I told you five more minutes!" Taehyung pushed the boy away. Jungkook fell back, landing on the hard ground.

"Owie..." he winced in pain, tears filled in his eyes again.

Taehyung who heard the whimper immediately shot up from the bed, "Are you okay, Jungkook?!" He crouched down, asking the male eagerly.

Jungkook nodded his head, with a pout still on his face.

Taehyung felt so guilty right now. He thought the one who was shaking him is the maid. But still, he's not a morning person. It's normal for him to behave like this.

"I'm so sorry, Jungkook. Does it hurt?" He asked softly.

Not wanting the male to get worry, Jungkook smiled, "It's okay! Just hurt a little. I'm okay now." He quickly stood up, "Since you're awake now, go brush your teeth! Or else you'll be late!"

Taehyung grunted, "Alright."

Jungkook silently watched the male walked inside the bathroom, softly giggling, "I see... It's not easy to be hyungie's housekeeper though..."

"